• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Engagement ring

IML Gear Cream!
I fucking hate domes with a passion, I wish they were all torn down. I want outdoor games on grass fields. Rain snow or sleet, that is the way any game should be.
Plus turf burn is a bitch.....

So every city is retarded if they don't have a dome? The outside stadiums look awesome. You obviously have never driven past it on I-95. What city are you from?

I live in NJ so I pass through all of the time. The stadium does look nice from the outside, and even better on the inside. It just pissed me off about all of the talk about building a stadium with a dome for like 2 years and they just blew it off. Eagles are my team no doubt about it.

I live in NJ so I pass through all of the time. The stadium does look nice from the outside, and even better on the inside. It just pissed me off about all of the talk about building a stadium with a dome for like 2 years and they just blew it off. Eagles are my team no doubt about it.

The fans in Philly are all purists, there was no way you could take natures elements away from em. That would be like moving the Packers to Honolulu.

The fans in Philly are all purists, there was no way you could take natures elements away from em. That would be like moving the Packers to Honolulu.

Good point. A dome just wanted look right in Philly. We are just getting used to the linc. I think the vet was the best to watch Football games.

Well, my gf brought up the idea of getting a cubic zirconia. We went looking today and I think that is what we are going with. The ring she wants with the cubic is 2500$. The ring is platinum with a 6 little diamonds in it. A lot better then the 7K one I looked at that had a 1 carat real diamond in it. And now we are going to watch Blood Diamond.

Well, my gf brought up the idea of getting a cubic zirconia. We went looking today and I think that is what we are going with. The ring she wants with the cubic is 2500$. The ring is platinum with a 6 little diamonds in it. A lot better then the 7K one I looked at that had a 1 carat real diamond in it. And now we are going to watch Blood Diamond.

Isn't CZ like worthless though?

That's cool though. Whatever makes her happy. Must be a nice ass band.

It is really nice. If I were to get this band and a 2 carat real diamond, it would cost me close to 20K. Instead I go with a 2 carat CZ and I get it for 2.5K. She's happy, I'm happy. She figures we can get other stuff with the money we are saving. I told her I would buy her the elliptical machain she has been wanted.

How long have you been together? Do you live right in the city? A good buddy of mine goes to school at Drexel. I used to come out there all the time and have a blast.

How long have you been together? Do you live right in the city? A good buddy of mine goes to school at Drexel. I used to come out there all the time and have a blast.

A little over 5 years. I used to live in the city. Remember I bought a house. Its about an hour North of the city. I did not like living in the city. To many people and to much traffic. Drexel is a great school. I will be up your way in a couple weeks for the Boston Marathon. My company broadcasts that event. I will be on the roof of the Prudential building. I love Boston. What a beautiful, clean city. A lot of hot chicks. Well I can still look.

I will be up your way in a couple weeks for the Boston Marathon. My company broadcasts that event. I will be on the roof of the Prudential building. I love Boston. What a beautiful, clean city. A lot of hot chicks. Well I can still look.

That's pretty wild. There's usually a Sox game that day too, so there will be shitloads of people out and about.

That's not coming from the heart. When you give a man or a woman a gift, no matter what it is, it should come from the heart....

I dont know but I remembered that scene from Indiana Jones when that guy takes the heart of the other guy while he is still alive. Then you still use this avatar saying that you dont have a heart.

I said some negative things early-on in this thread...
I still don't understand the whole marriage-ring-diamond-tradition thing...

But it sounds like she is being practical about this whole ring thing,
and thats at least a positive sign that you haven't scored a hopeless princess,
who will eventually bleed you dry with her demands for attention...

Keep posting

maybe there will come a time down the road where if you are smart about money now you can get her the real deal later. 25th wedding anniversary.

maybe there will come a time down the road where if you are smart about money now you can get her the real deal later. 25th wedding anniversary.

I was thinking that. I want to eventually replace the CZ with a nice 2 carat diamond. When I find a good deal on one.

That's a practical idea, she doesn't seem like a gold digging bitch.

It just amazes me how someone can pay so much money for something like a ring. Not referring to you, $2k is excessively reasonable in this day and age, referring to the whole society thing. Why would anyone pay $10k for a piece of jewelry is beyond me.

I like how every celebrity goes to Africa and sees the suffering, and comes out with how every one of us needs to send money over there to do our part, meanwhile, chick is wearing $200k in ice. Supply and demand is a bitch. Luckily, I demand little that is expensive, good beer and wings are all I need to be happy...And maybe a couple of hoes. :)

That's a practical idea, she doesn't seem like a gold digging bitch.

It just amazes me how someone can pay so much money for something like a ring.

I couldn't either. She said we could use the money on much better things. Bedroom set, her elliptical. I agree. Although I don't want to tell people that I bought her a CZ. That kinda stinks. People are gonna see this ring and think I spent 10K. I'm just gonna have to lie when people ask. Not that many people really ask how much you spent. One of my buddies will.

I couldn't either. She said we could use the money on much better things. Bedroom set, her elliptical. I agree. Although I don't want to tell people that I bought her a CZ. That kinda stinks. People are gonna see this ring and think I spent 10K. I'm just gonna have to lie when people ask. Not that many people really ask how much you spent. One of my buddies will.

Fuck them, just tell them, who cares what they think. When they get divorced you can laugh at how much they spent.

Back