• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Arnold Schwarzenegger breaks his leg...

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Schwarzenegger breaks his leg while skiing

Calif. governor to have surgery on right femur after Sun Valley accident

SAN FRANCISCO - California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger broke his leg while skiing with his family Saturday morning in Sun Valley, Idaho, a spokesman said.

Schwarzenegger, 59, was taken to a hospital for X-rays and was discharged with a fracture to his right femur, said Adam Mendelsohn, the governor???s Deputy Chief of Staff for Communications.

He will have surgery to repair the bone when he returns to Los Angeles, Mendelsohn said. The governor remained at his Sun Valley home Saturday night and still planned to spend Christmas there.

No one else was involved in the accident, Mendelsohn said.

The fracture was the second medical problem the governor suffered in a year. He spent several hours at a University of California, Davis, hospital last December with a rapid heartbeat after coming down with a stomach flu.

The Sun Valley Resort, a favorite skiing destination for celebrities, includes a short ski trail named ???Arnold???s Run??? after Schwarzenegger. The trail is categorized as a black diamond, or most difficult, for its challenging terrain.

The name and level of difficulty of the trail the governor was skiing when his accident occurred were not released.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16342035/

He has had a little brush of bad luck lately, hasn't he

im a snowboard instructor here at a resort in utah, and a big fear i have is one of my students getting seriously injured

yeah, I fear that when skiing, yesterday I was trying to get better at skiing backwards and after a couple of falls I decided I better stop before I hurt myslef! :D although I was doing pretty well.

yeah, I fear that when skiing, yesterday I was trying to get better at skiing backwards and after a couple of falls I decided I better stop before I hurt myslef! :D although I was doing pretty well.

i envy you no end right now with the amount of snow you guys have had recently. send some west. keep practiceing with the backwards skiing, thats some of the radest stuff on the mountain is those guys who can do it well

I really hope he gets better, it would really suck if he developed some type of cancer or deadly disease and died...That would be extremely sad...Let's not think negatively, he will recover just fine...:)

i envy you no end right now with the amount of snow you guys have had recently. send some west. keep practiceing with the backwards skiing, thats some of the radest stuff on the mountain is those guys who can do it well

Nono, send it east. Send it all, it hasnt dropped below 30 here in a long long time.

Someone come in here and yell about global warming please.

guess he won't be working out for awhile

What are you complaining about? The ski season last year didn't end until July!

What are you complaining about? The ski season last year didn't end until July!

that was at a resort that only allows ski's. i snowboard. i had a pass to both sundance and park city, and they both closed in april

think arnie will ever come out with another movie?

Back