• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Saddam Hussein is Dead

Keven95

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
saddam_hussein.jpg

It might be an odd question but how does this make you feel?

That's so messed up... I was just thinking where is MinO lee... :) How's life?

I've been busy at EBay, have to get rid if a lot of junk.

I just bought my dads bday present off Ebay a few days ago.

Payed 10 dollars shipping to find out later that the shipper leaves 10 minutes away.

Theyr discussing on CNN right now whther itll be public or not, theyr not sure.

Official TOD is 10:04.

pm, EST

None released yet. CNN is having a field day covering all the different topics related to this.

How Bush feels, how we should feel, how Dearborn Michigan feels, how Iraqi's feel. Where's the burial, what kind, video, pictures? Why is poop sometimes green? Does this skirt make my ass look fat?

IML Gear Cream!
If I dont see a video soon I'm going to start claiming that the FBI secretly snuck him out to Mexico where he's living w/ Elvis and Tupac.

Several more executions to come, including his half brother.

None released yet. CNN is having a field day covering all the different topics related to this.

How Bush feels, how we should feel, how Dearborn Michigan feels, how Iraqi's feel. Where's the burial, what kind, video, pictures? Why is poop sometimes green? Does this skirt make my ass look fat?
You look fine in that skirt.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

His hanging is symoblic.

Some he abused celebrate.

But as for the big picture of Iraq, will it make a real difference?

I don't think it will.

He's been out of power for 3.5. years.

They should have put it on Pay Per View - would have gotten about 10 million buys.

Today should be a world holiday. :thumb:

Now we just have to hang the rest who kill innocent people... :thinking:

Well they actually did it. Here's a pic right before.

Its ironic for a guy who hated the West had hamburgers and french fries for his last meal

Back