• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Chicken & ground beef

leg_press

Starting a fresh
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How long do you guys cook your chicken for? I grill mine in a foreman grill on high heat, and it always seems to be very tough and dry when its cooked, Ive tried cooking it for less time but then the inside doesnt look cooked.

Also Im getting bored of chicken and short on cash, have you guys got any ideas how to cook ground beef? Im thinking of buyin the 95% fat free stuff, I know you can made spaghetti bolognese but thats not very good on a bulk? is it?

Any ideas guy? thanks!

I always get the 77% ground beef and then just drain the fat out after cooked. The 95% stuff dries out way too much for me.

Why would spag bol not be good on a bulk?

Also, using the foreman on the chicken is gonna rid it of most its fat and therefore make it dry, your best bet is to use some kind of dressing or sauce with it if its a bit hard to eat :)

Why would spag bol not be good on a bulk?

Also, using the foreman on the chicken is gonna rid it of most its fat and therefore make it dry, your best bet is to use some kind of dressing or sauce with it if its a bit hard to eat :)

Thought I might be over cooking the chicken I dunno, and I thought because spag bol is usually white pasta not wholegrain/spinach pasta, and anything 'white' (bread, potatoes,pasta etc) isnt good on a bulk/cut

Figuratively speaking, any food is good on a bulk, its just obviously beneficial if the calories your consuming are from healthy sources. whereas on a cut you have to limit yourself to the quantity of food you consume. Also, spag bol can be made with wholewheat spaghetti/pasta :)

As for your chicken, I doubt your overcooking it, just doing it in a foreman is gonna drain most the fat and make it tough and dry.

Ok might have to steam it in the oven or in the steamer, my steamer is on the hob and I cant work the damn thing!

I do my 9 ounce boneless chicken breasts 5 to 7 minutes in the foreman grill. They come out moist and perfect every time.

Ok maybe I am over cooking them then

Chicken has only 3 states: raw, done and overcooked. If you really have an issue with the center not being done, they might be too thick. You can pound them out or slice them longways to increase the surface to mass ratio, which will help the middle cook faster.

As far as the ground beef, I usually stick with ground turkey for that kind of thing.

The best thing we ever did was buy a meat thermometer! Chicken comes out perfect every time!

Back