• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

LOL@Michigan....

P-funk

Patrick
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Blah Blah....We should be playing for the National Championship....Blah Blah....

Didn't look like Champions today! Can Lloyd Carr ever lead his team in a big game?

Yeah that was a pretty shitty performance.

USC obviously picked up something during the half time, cause they just dominated after that.

they got their asses handed to them..

You can all rot.

Can't take anything away from USC, they played a great game. I can't help but feel like Michigan already played their national championship 5 weeks ago in Columbus.

More than confidence and drive is lost after you lose the "game of the century".

tom brady can eat his words now. i really hope a reporter asks him about what he said

Can't take anything away from USC, they played a great game. I can't help but feel like Michigan already played their national championship 5 weeks ago in Columbus.

Come on dude, that's weak.

shut up shut up shut up. close this thread!

:laugh: I just got back from NO and saw the thread, couldn't pass up the opportunity. You guys raped us this year.

See you in Ann Arbor next year, when we spoil you season. :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
Lol@osu!!!!

:laugh: I just got back from NO and saw the thread, couldn't pass up the opportunity. You guys raped us this year.

See you in Ann Arbor next year, when we spoil you season. :thumb:

You wont touch us next year...we're returning almost everyone and had one of the top recruiting classes. Plus BQ will be playing as a Detroit Lion.

LMFAO @ you shit talking Big 10 fans!!!!! SEC > Big 10, period.

You wont touch us next year...we're returning almost everyone and had one of the top recruiting classes. Plus BQ will be playing as a Detroit Lion.

Cleveland Brown

Cleveland management would pass him up in the first round, that's why they win so many super bowls! :thumb:

Cleveland management would pass him up in the first round, that's why they win so many super bowls! :thumb:

Don't even get me started. Let me tell you. I like OSU football, but I don't live and die with each play like I do with the Browns. That is my all time fav.

They fuck up all their draft picks. They are going to pass on Quinn because they think they have this great QB controversy now between Derek Anderson and Charlie Frye...get the fuck out of here!! Both of those guys will be hanging out with Tim Couch bagging groceries in the next 3 years.

They need to get a good QB. I was saying they should go for Troy Smith. Quinn wouldn't be bad either (another OH native).

Derek Anderson and Charlie Frye...get the fuck out of here!! Both of those guys will be hanging out with Tim Couch bagging groceries in the next 3 years.

:roflmao: Good quote material.

IML Gear Cream!
Don't even get me started. Let me tell you. I like OSU football, but I don't live and die with each play like I do with the Browns. That is my all time fav.

They fuck up all their draft picks. They are going to pass on Quinn because they think they have this great QB controversy now between Derek Anderson and Charlie Frye...get the fuck out of here!! Both of those guys will be hanging out with Tim Couch bagging groceries in the next 3 years.

They need to get a good QB. I was saying they should go for Troy Smith. Quinn wouldn't be bad either (another OH native).

I hope he'll be there, I hate the Raiders. But Al Davis is big on ND stars Tim Brown, Dave Casper, etc. I dont think Detroit is Taking a QB, I see them taking Thomas from Wisconsin or Ugoh from Arkansas, they gotta take a stud at lineman. So, I would think Cleveland's either getting Quinn or Russell.

Calvin Johnson and Darelle Revis both declared today. They we be top 15 picks, if not top 10.

The Big Ten is absolutely pathetic. It's a shame because it makes me realize just how far IU has to go before being in the spot light.

I hope he'll be there, I hate the Raiders. But Al Davis is big on ND stars Tim Brown, Dave Casper, etc. I dont think Detroit is Taking a QB, I see them taking Thomas from Wisconsin or Ugoh from Arkansas, they gotta take a stud at lineman. So, I would think Cleveland's either getting Quinn or Russell.

Calvin Johnson and Darelle Revis both declared today. They we be top 15 picks, if not top 10.

I wouldn't mind seeing Russell in the Brown and Orange next season.

They are going to pass on Quinn because they think they have this great QB controversy now between Derek Anderson and Charlie Frye...

That is a controversy, which one to fire first...

^^ yea really.

Back