• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

PETA Sucks!

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
"these tofu-devouring loonies" hahhahaha

Quite rediculous I think... that organization is bound to be shut down for acting like complete doushbags. The president of that group is letting his anti-meat bias get infront of his job... what a fag. Pull him out!

I'm glad some people are realizing this.

Does anyone remember when PETA compared the meat industry to the Jewish holocaust?

Save an animal, eat a PETA member. :spaz:

I agree they are douchebags, but also understand their quandry. They spend their money so that these farmers can become rich by slaughtering the cattle?

They should have said, "Only if you don't slaughter them." I think the wording was probably bad, but see their stance.

I agree they are douchebags, but also understand their quandry. They spend their money so that these farmers can become rich by slaughtering the cattle?

They should have said, "Only if you don't slaughter them." I think the wording was probably bad, but see their stance.
They also didn't want to feed the wild animals. But I agree with your point.

I bet if they tried a McRib sandwich they would change their minds.

"these tofu-devouring loonies" hahhahaha

Quite rediculous I think... that organization is bound to be shut down for acting like complete doushbags. The president of that group is letting his anti-meat bias get infront of his job... what a fag. Pull him out!

His dad should have pulled out.

farmers are rich?

we eat meat and the cattle are raised as food, so what? also, many of the cattle could be for dairy. the fact that they are animals that are starving to death should be of concern regardless of their fate.

as DOMS said, they had no regard or concern for the wild life either.

Dale, you might want to do some research on PETA before you defend them in any way.

IML Gear Cream!
PETA really does suck. It's a shame too b/c there is really nowhere for your reasonable person who is against animal cruelty to go.

PETA people stole my friends dog because it was chained up in the backyard.

Not even joking, they complained several times (this was years ago), and these PETA ladies came to the door multiple times. The dog was healthy, jsut an outdoor dog that liked tog et dirty and roll in the mud and stuff. I dont think it was sponsored by PETA, but jsut crazy PETA members. They never gave a name, and one morning the dog was gone.

Fucking assholes.

PETA really does suck. It's a shame too b/c there is really nowhere for your reasonable person who is against animal cruelty to go.

from what I understand the best place to go is your local humane society.

I don't understand, how does PETA kill animals?

"On its 2002 federal income-tax return, PETA claimed a $9,370 write-off for a giant walk-in freezer, the kind most people use as a meat locker or for ice-cream storage. But animal-rights activists don't eat meat or dairy foods. So far, the group hasn't confirmed the obvious -- that it's using the appliance to store the bodies of its victims. "

Sounds like a poorly written conspiracy to me. they keep saying "Peta kills this, they kill that" but never list how, why, or details.

The original is here. I couldn't find any sources, but I don't find these points hard to believe.

1) PETA president and co-founder Ingrid Newkirk has described her group???s overall goal as ???total animal liberation.??? This means no meat, no milk, no zoos, no circuses, no wool, no leather, no hunting, no fishing, and no pets (not even seeing-eye dogs). PETA is also against all medical research that requires the use of animals.

2) Despite its constant moralizing about the ???unethical??? treatment of animals by restaurant owners, grocers, farmers, scientists, anglers, and countless other Americans, PETA has killed over 10,000 dogs and cats at its Norfolk, Virginia headquarters. During 2003, PETA put to death over 85 percent of the animals it collected from members of the public.

3) PETA has given tens of thousands of dollars to convicted arsonists and other violent criminals. This includes a 2001 donation of $1,500 to the North American Earth Liberation Front (ELF), an FBI-certified ???domestic terrorist??? group responsible for dozens of firebombs and death threats. During the 1990s, PETA paid $70,200 to an Animal Liberation Front (ALF) activist convicted of burning down a Michigan State University research laboratory. In his sentencing recommendation, a federal prosecutor implicated PETA president Ingrid Newkirk in that crime. And PETA vegetarian campaign coordinator Bruce Friedrich told an animal rights convention in 2001 that ???blowing stuff up and smashing windows??? is ???a great way to bring about animal liberation.???

4) PETA activists regularly target children as young as six years old with anti-meat and anti-milk propaganda, often waiting outside their schools to intercept them as they walk to and from class-without notifying parents. One piece of kid-targeted PETA literature tells small children: ???Your Mommy Kills Animals!??? PETA brags that its messages reach over 2 million children every year, including thousands reached by e-mail without the permission of their parents. One PETA vice president told the Fox News Channel???s audience: ???Our campaigns are always geared towards children, and they always will be.???

5) PETA has used a related organization, the PETA Foundation, to fund the misnamed Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM), a deceptive animal rights group that promotes itself as an unbiased source of medical and nutritional information. PCRM's president also serves as president of the PETA Foundation.

6) PETA runs campaigns seemingly calculated to offend religious believers. One entire PETA website is devoted to the claim-despite ample evidence to the contrary-that Jesus Christ was a vegetarian. PETA holds protests at houses of worship, even suing one church that tried to protect its members from Sunday-morning harassment. Its billboards taunt Christians with the message that hogs ???died for their sins.??? PETA insists, contrary to centuries of rabbinical teaching, that the Jewish ritual of kosher slaughter shouldn't be allowed. And its infamous ???Holocaust on Your Plate??? campaign crassly compares the Jewish victims of Nazi genocide with farm animals.

7) PETA has repeatedly attacked research foundations like the March of Dimes, the Pediatric AIDS Foundation, and the American Cancer Society, because they support animal-based research that might uncover cures for birth defects and life-threatening diseases. PETA president Ingrid Newkirk has said that ???even if animal research resulted in a cure for AIDS, we would be against it.???

IML Gear Cream!
None of these specifically say why these animals are killed, msot of these links sound like bad movie plots.

Even the humane society euthanizes animals, what're these sites trying to say?

I have a serious question for you all ...

If you happened to just go about doing your usual business and stumbled across a PETA member (or even a regular person) who just randomly took away an innocent animal or started abusing it, what would you do?

I'm just curious because a couple years ago, as i was going for a walk with my friend and his dog, i saw a man viciously hitting his dog in the backyard with a paddle and the dog was bleeding pretty badly. I was shocked and i actually went into the yard and asked the guy what the hell he was doing. He was a little nervous that i was going to do something and unfortunately, he was an alcoholic and took out his anger on the dog for no reason whatsoever. I told him to either give me his dog or i would call the animal control center and he just handed the dog over to me without hesitation so i took the dog home and took care of him for a week or so and they gave him up to a nice, loving family for adoption.

It's sickening to see this happen and it took a while for the dog to let his guard down and realize there are caring people out there. I felt so bad.

If you happened to just go about doing your usual business and stumbled across a PETA member (or even a regular person) who just randomly took away an innocent animal or started abusing it, what would you do?

I'm just curious because a couple years ago, as i was going for a walk with my friend and his dog, i saw a man viciously hitting his dog in the backyard with a paddle and the dog was bleeding pretty badly. I was shocked and i actually went into the yard and asked the guy what the hell he was doing. He was a little nervous that i was going to do something and unfortunately, he was an alcoholic and took out his anger on the dog for no reason whatsoever. I told him to either give me his dog or i would call the animal control center and he just handed the dog over to me without hesitation so i took the dog home and took care of him for a week or so and they gave him up to a nice, loving family for adoption.

It's sickening to see this happen and it took a while for the dog to let his guard down and realize there are caring people out there. I felt so bad.

Just because I detest PETA doesn't mean that I condone senselessly harming an animal.

Oh, and I'd have done the same thing.

very cool but i would probably be scared and call the police.

None of these specifically say why these animals are killed, msot of these links sound like bad movie plots.

Even the humane society euthanizes animals, what're these sites trying to say?

they kill them because they want to eliminate all pet ownership. they say slavery is not dead, that pets are today's slave.

i eat meat but if i had to slaughter it another family member would do it or it would be chicken and fish. animals raised for meat are very often kept and killed in horrific conditions. one of my goals this year is to bridge the gap between what i know and what i do.

i eat meat but if i had to slaughter it another family member would do it or it would be chicken and fish. animals raised for meat are very often kept and killed in horrific conditions. one of my goals this year is to bridge the gap between what i know and what i do.
You're going to learn how to slaughter a cow or pig?

Back