• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Workout Music!!!

ShapeUP

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well, since we all know that gym music sucks, what do you guys like to listen to during workouts, be-it cardio or resistance training...

I LOVE to hit up the SOAD during my sessions...

it pumps me up throughout baby...

WHat about you guys??

are you kidding me?

are you kidding me?

No I'm not "kidding" you.

SO what this topic has been posted about one other time in the last month, the rest of those were over three months old..

I wasn't asking it for suggestions, merely intrigue.

Thanks for the freindly reply though.

elton john
michael jackson

elton john
michael jackson

Michael Jackson hell yeah, give me some thriller anyday..

PS. If that's your back in the pick, nice job. I can only hope to be there in 7 years.

:), didn't mean any disrespect, but this was just for conversation. Not exactly digging for important info here.

I prefer not to listen to music when i workout anymore. Its either too distracting or just burns me out too easily.

I piece together songs from albums, there isnt one artist who constantly pumps me up or anything.

However, you probably couldve read that response in the 800 other threads that are exactly like this. :)

I kinda got into techno after reading a few threads... some good electronic beatz to da face gets muh gooooiiiiiinnnn

I like heavy metal music while working out, give me some hatebreed, slayer, pantera, fear factory, morbid angel, metallica, etc while working out, it pumps me up and it gives me an adrenaline rush, it can actually help me lift heavier...Unfortunetly at my gym they play some faggoty techo or r&b or something, it sucks, I just try to ignore it

For cardio I like to listen to audio books... Makes the time fly by. I dont listen to music when I'm going through my weight routine though.

IML Gear Cream!
For cardio I like to listen to audio books... Makes the time fly by. I dont listen to music when I'm going through my weight routine though.

what books do you listen to?

Thats a really good idea actually. I love audiobooks and things.

Thats a good idea, I never thought of that.

Well, since we all know that gym music sucks, what do you guys like to listen to during workouts, be-it cardio or resistance training...
I LOVE to hit up the SOAD during my sessions...
it pumps me up throughout baby...
WHat about you guys??

No music for weights

For Cardio:
Fatboy Slim
Crystal Method
Propellorheads
Apollo 440
Jamiroquai
Iggy
Ramones

to name a few
audio books might be a nice alternative,might try it

I'm a big fan of punk, fast and loud.....

Heavy metal for lifting. Anything to keep me preoccupied for cardio

Back