• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Garden of Life- Super Greens..Tablet or Powder?

oaktownboy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Which one is absorbed more by the body? does it make a difference? I always wondered why they offered a choice.

there should be no difference in absorption between a tablet and a powder, a tablet just takes longer to breakdown. the reason for a tablet is convenience and in some cases you want sustained release, which is how I made Satiety SRT. If the goal is rapid absorption you use a powder, also it's cheaper to make a powdered product unless you're adding flavoring, in that case it can be more expensive.

I have heard that tablets in general can pass right through without getting digested, especially the large multivitamin type things. However this is pretty anecdotal (friend's friend who works in waste treatment or something) so who knows how much faith to put in it. Seems like the best mix of availability and time-release would be capsules though (not that that helps you in this case ;) )

there should be no difference in absorption between a tablet and a powder, a tablet just takes longer to breakdown. the reason for a tablet is convenience and in some cases you want sustained release, which is how I made Satiety SRT. If the goal is rapid absorption you use a powder, also it's cheaper to make a powdered product unless you're adding flavoring, in that case it can be more expensive.

thx:thumb:

Back