• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Nutrisystem for Men Commercial....

P-funk

Patrick
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has anyone seen this new one they are showing on ESPN? It has all these x-profootball players saying how much they lost and showing a before picture....Marino, Sean Salsbury, Don Shula is in there, Mike Golic......and they all say with a big smile "I lost x-amount of pounds" as it shows the before picture next to them.

The commercial ends with John Kruk and all he says is "My wife told me I am not as disgusting as I used to be." :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I did see that commercial. I was rather surprised. It's hard to believe that these athletes just let themselves go as soon as they retire.

I don't know if it is they let themselves go. I mean imagine the calories they expend and the amount of food they need to eat to maintain grow during there career. Then it is done. something has to give.

The commercial ends with John Kruk and all he says is "My wife told me I am not as disgusting as I used to be." :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

she was lying.

I don't ever remember seeing Dan Marino that big?? I think it's fake?

The worst one was Cris Carter talking about how fat he was.

I don't ever remember seeing Dan Marino that big?? I think it's fake?

yea. I don't remeber John Kruk being that fat either.

Of course we are used to seeing them in suits. I look like 210lbs of solid muscle when I'm wearing a suit, which I'm far from....

IML Gear Cream!
Has anyone seen this new one they are showing on ESPN? It has all these x-profootball players saying how much they lost and showing a before picture....Marino, Sean Salsbury, Don Shula is in there, Mike Golic......and they all say with a big smile "I lost x-amount of pounds" as it shows the before picture next to them.

lol, that commercial is on about every channel every 5 minutes.

I don't know if it is they let themselves go. I mean imagine the calories they expend and the amount of food they need to eat to maintain grow during there career. Then it is done. something has to give.

I had have to agree with this!

Does anyone know anybody who has tried this diet? I see they use it on the Biggest Loser, some of those cats are losing 100-150 lbs. I know it's based on the GI index.

I guess it would benfit someone who has no interest or knowledge of preparing their meals. Seems to work good for obese people.

Back