• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bush Administration

who dat? :scratch:

Missed most of it. I dont care though, I agree with his stance. I know I usually swing towards the liberal end in these threads, but I'm all for a troop surge.

I made a post in another thread, I think I'm still in shock from not getting much sleep last night I swore that was a couple of days past, was it really yesterday?

"What I love is in his speech (yesterday???) when he said he was sending more troops to Iraq he mentioned something about the polls that say most Americans are against that move and he said he wasn't going to let the opinions of the American People sway his actions......I was shocked, isn't he our representative? Not our dictator....he works for us and in a democracy the people rule right??????:confused::mad::wits:"

I've been dealing with people all day long. I've already gotten my recommended daily intake of stupid.

I'm for more troops and always thought we should send in Hundreds of thousands and get the job done quick and leave.
Honestly, I don't think 21k will make a difference. We are not going to make a dent in the ratio of us vs. them. It will help, but IMO, not enough to do the job. I hope I'm wrong.

supposedly he is our "president", although I don't think most Americans view him as one, only a small percent of idiots approve of him...don't sweat it, you did not miss anything.

I was listening to some of it on NPR. They are stacking stupid on top of more stupid. The bottom layer of stupid is rotting into a compost of shit.

They won't start pulling out, and they won't send enough troops to get the job done. You could flip a quarter to decide which we should do and come out better than going in half ass with only a few additional troops.

Last edited:
How about a surge of B-52's over the problem areas?

solution=nuke=no more problem

:) JK, but not really.

:funny:

I cringe at the thought that we have to put up with this moron for another 2 years! He serves us, the American people and the last I checked he is disapproved by the majority of America. Where do we get our say. I think I'm still in shock from 2 years ago that he was given another term! When with this misery end? :headbang:

Seem like ony a few days ago that a few of us were screaming at the top of our lungs not to vote for this asshole.

Bush is a moronic douche bag with tunnel vision. He doesn't listen to his constituents, people in other branches of the government, or anyone that isn't involved in politics directly as a result of him putting them there. What more is there to discuss?

Oh right, it's very important and I almost forgot: he kinda looks like a monkey.

I cringe at the thought that we have to put up with this moron for another 2 years! He serves us, the American people and the last I checked he is disapproved by the majority of America. Where do we get our say. I think I'm still in shock from 2 years ago that he was given another term! When with this misery end? :headbang:

The democrats have to find someone that is electable. They have failed to do that thus far. It's not looking good for 08 either.

IML Gear Cream!
Worst admin ever.

Lesser of two evils = invalid argument.

Worst admin ever.

Lesser of two evils = invalid argument.

What sort of a dumb shit train wreck of a thought was that?!

That's a nice black and white world you live in. Let me guess, in your world, there's no difference between getting one finger cut off and having all of your fingers cut off? Well, in the real world, you try to do what's best for you, not whats perfect for you; because, if you're waiting for perfection, you're going to be waiting a long damn time.

The democrats have to find someone that is electable. They have failed to do that thus far. It's not looking good for 08 either.

08 is shaping up to be interesting but possibly the beginning of a new hell.It seems that Republican's have lost alot of support but does that mean that Hilary could run and be elected,if so is Obama(I think thats how you spell his name)VP.What good could possibly come of this?I know that the republican party has buried themselves but I think when election time comes the Democrat presidential candidates will blow it for them.Obama has charisma,but will America elect these two our first woman and also the first black VP.I WONDER.......:thinking:

I'm still confused how the majority of the population are Bush haters .. yet more than half the country voted for him when he was running for president years ago.

Are you guys saying that if Kerry had been president, it would have been a lot worse?

How many of you actually voted for Bush? Just be honest

08 is shaping up to be interesting but possibly the beginning of a new hell.It seems that Republican's have lost alot of support but does that mean that Hilary could run and be elected,if so is Obama(I think thats how you spell his name)VP.What good could possibly come of this?I know that the republican party has buried themselves but I think when election time comes the Democrat presidential candidates will blow it for them.Obama has charisma,but will America elect these two our first woman and also the first black VP.I WONDER.......:thinking:

Its a cold day in hell before Hilary gets elected or Obama, Hilary is too far left to for complete support from her own party and Obama really doesn't have that much time in the political arena. Also the fact that he is an African American who smokes with the middle name of Hussein doesn't help much either. Better for them to go with a john edwards or maybe old horse face.

I think it's going to come down to Clinton Vs McCain in the presidential election. Maybe Guiliani instead of McCain but I don't think so.

I thought I heard Gore might run.....:hmmm:

Its a cold day in hell before Hilary gets elected or Obama, Hilary is too far left to for complete support from her own party and Obama really doesn't have that much time in the political arena. Also the fact that he is an African American who smokes with the middle name of Hussein doesn't help much either. Better for them to go with a john edwards or maybe old horse face.

Oh my friend I hope your right,damn do I hope your right.

Oh hell no! I never voted for him, ever!

First term I voted for Gore, and for his second term I voted for nader I didn't like Kerry.

Oh my friend I hope your right,damn do I hope your right.
Out of those 2 dem's I would support Clinton. However, if Gore ran, I would support him instead.

I'm still confused how the majority of the population are Bush haters .. yet more than half the country voted for him when he was running for president years ago.
Are you guys saying that if Kerry had been president, it would have been a lot worse?

I voted for him, the major issue I see with him and the Iraq war is instead of doing it his way or the democrats way he is taking the middle ground ever time. Look at the troops if you sent a lot more then 21k it would probably crush tons of the conflict. Also I think the biggest problem with the Bush administration is the way they are handling illegal immigrants, what they are going is a crime and should not be rewarded with benefits, and they are even talking about social security now;which can not even withstand our own people let alone hundreds of thousands of illegals

Back