• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Have you ever broke something valuable?

I've broken many a fine girls heart, but I've had mine fractured many times too......

totaled 4 cars

One time I was really drunk and holding this girl's glass vase. Don't worry I didn't shatter it.

It was wide and flat near the top, and short and logn enar the bottom. I bumped into the counter, causing the long, heavy glass part to break off and land+break my big toe. the top part was fine, it was super glued back together, it only broke into two peices.

Drunk or not, one of the worst pains I've ever felt.

Shit always gets broken at parties! It is like Murphy's law.

I'm sure I have broken something very valuble but nothing to comes to mind.

Shit always gets broken at parties! It is like Murphy's law.

Yea it sucks. The girl who's parents' vase I broke hit me, and I threw the nearest thing I could find at her. It was tampons. That night didnt end great.

IML Gear Cream!
I haven't broken anything......:hmmm:

But, I did accidentally kill a cat by putting it in a cooler..:(

BUT I WAS ONLY A KID!

I've destroyed two cars. One that belonged to me and another that belong to a driver that will never try cutting me off again.

I've destroyed two cars. One that belonged to me and another that belong to a driver that will never try cutting me off again.

Nice.

Speaking of driving, I hate people who tailgate. I would go into a long rant about how it's one of the stupidest driving mistakes of all time, but I'll restrain myself.

I don't think I've broken anything too valuable. Unless, I suppose, you count a human skull as being valuable.

I haven't broken anything......:hmmm:

But, I did accidentally kill a cat by putting it in a cooler..:(

BUT I WAS ONLY A KID!

Don't feel bad. My ex fried one in a dryer!

I knocked over 2 bottles of Cristal at the Rum Jungle... that had already been paid for. :mad:

I am a gadget freak so I have to own every new cellphone and gaming device... needless to say, accidents happen so I've been through my share of expensive cellphones and PDAs.

Don't feel bad. My ex fried one in a dryer!

My mother did that to my cat when I was ten... worst part was, she dried a black cat with my whites. :pissed:

My mother did that to my cat when I was ten... worst part was, she dried a black cat with my whites. :pissed:

:laugh: .......:( ............:laugh: .............:(

I knocked over 2 bottles of Cristal at the Rum Jungle... that had already been paid for. :mad:

Haven't you watched Futurama? Do the way of the Bender and grab a straw and drink that shit off the floor. :lol:

Back