• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anybody Work at Vitamin Shoppe?

oaktownboy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
was thinking of working there part time. Employees get 30% off non VS brands and 40% off everything VS. pretty sweat deal considering VS already offers some of the lowest prices out there..

was thinking of working there part time. Employees get 30% off non VS brands and 40% off everything VS. pretty sweat deal considering VS already offers some of the lowest prices out there..

Hmm, never knew that. Maybe I should get myself a weekend job... if only I had the damn time. Saving 40% on sups would be awesome.

i would get the employee discount, and then my regular member discount. i would almost be paying nothing

i would get the employee discount, and then my regular member discount. i would almost be paying nothing

I used to work at GNC and I got the 5 finger discount.:thumb:

I used to work at GNC and I got the 5 finger discount.:thumb:

one of my friends also was receiving the "5 finger" discount at Office Depot until he got caught. needless to say, he is no longer employed there:D

Back