• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Obama Launches White House Bid

IML Gear Cream!
Regardless - Blacks should not take this country's government seriously as it has never respected Black citizenship OR respected Black life- the only thing this country has ever respected out of Blacks is their free and cheap labour.

It's all *ullshyt and of Obama hasn't realized that now at 45 he never will.
Take your NOI shit back to prison pal....it's crap like this that keeps blacks from rising above, cats like Obama have a hard enough time getting ahead without having there own race try to keep them down....but you'll find out Obama isn't a crab in the bucket.

Regardless - Blacks should not take this country's government seriously as it has never respected Black citizenship OR respected Black life- the only thing this country has ever respected out of Blacks is their free and cheap labour.

There is not a more GROSS hypocrisy than Americans decrying 'tryanny' around the world when Blacks have faced centuries of state-sponsored domestic white terrorists and terrorism from all levels of society- the government, local citizens, and law-enforcement alike.

People here laud Saddam Hussein and his 'punishment' for decades of torture and gross crimes against humanity - while millions of Whites have commited much, much grosser crimes - Black lives and property were taken and destroyed with impunity - those who were guilty suffered no consequences - and those domestic white terrorists who were guilty were in fact celebrated and held as role models in this society.

Hey Sparky, you'll want to let this "Oh, woe is the black man" shit drop or we'll get into a debate in which you'll go down faster than a Thai hooker.

:hmmm: none of us are ignorant of anything you posted. most here being intelligent with at least an 8th grade education, which is sufficient to cover any of the topics you have just mentioned. now, do you have anything worth talking about, or is this the irrational, overzealous, radical, propaganda we can expect from you in the future.

LMFAO....he had it coming:clapping:

Look, all I did was post facts. I mean damn I could've made somethin up but that wouldn't be as sexy.

And the only thing that has kept me 'down' is racist whites/arabs/mexicans!
And I never said all of any group of people I've had white friends and hispanics - no blanket statements.

There is not a more GROSS hypocrisy than Americans decrying 'tryanny' around the world when Blacks have faced centuries of state-sponsored domestic white terrorists and terrorism from all levels of society- the government, local citizens, and law-enforcement alike.

People here laud Saddam Hussein and his 'punishment' for decades of torture and gross crimes against humanity - while millions of Whites have commited much, much grosser crimes - Black lives and property were taken and destroyed with impunity - those who were guilty suffered no consequences - and those domestic white terrorists who were guilty were in fact celebrated and held as role models in this society.

It's all *ullshyt and of Obama hasn't realized that now at 45 he never will.

Racist!

And this is why America is slowly going to the crapper. "I am voting for the guy with the cool hair." Europe, here I come.

No, America is going down the crapper because I shit like a circus elephant.

No, what has kept you down, is an attitude just like that. Are you one who thinks since you are black, someone owes you something? Everyone, and I mean blacks included in this country has the ability to make anything out of themselves that they want. You just got to be willing to work towards that goal.

You left out blacks. :shrug:

You're right about that. And I hate to have it to say but there are a LOT of social pathologies amongst Black people themselves. I'm just honest I mean that's all I'm being.

No, what has kept you down, is an attitude just like that. Are you one who thinks since you are black, someone owes you something? Everyone, and I mean blacks included in this country has the ability to make anything out of themselves that they want. You just got to be willing to work towards that goal.

No one has said anything about 'oweing' me anything - I've worked my ass off put myself through school worked fulltime and did school full time right up until my second semester senior year. And you know what big *uckin deal. I've said nothing about someone owing me something.

Just being real simple and honest about things. I could *ullshit myself and tell everyone that Obama has a GREAT chance of winning and that people in this country will likely vote for him due to their lack bigotry and good -hearted natures toward Blacks, but that'd be *ullshit.

IML Gear Cream!
Look, all I did was post facts. I mean damn I could've made somethin up but that wouldn't be as sexy.

And I never said all of any group of people I've had white friends and hispanics - no blanket statements.

facts? perhaps. But only as seen through very colorfull and warped glass

No one has said anything about 'oweing' me anything - I've worked my ass off put myself through school worked fulltime and did school full time right up until my second semester senior year. And you know what big *uckin deal. I've said nothing about someone owing me something.

Just being real simple and honest about things. I could *ullshit myself and tell everyone that Obama has a GREAT chance of winning and that people in this country will likely vote for him due to their lack bigotry and good -hearted natures toward Blacks, but that'd be *ullshit.

when we dont vote for him count on it NOT having anything to do with the color of his skin. i would vote for colin powell in a heart beat. in this thread i think it was said early on america's reason for him not being a viable candidate. it will be because of his lack of experience. he was voted a senator 2 years ago. he is an up and comer no doubt yet i think the democrates will waste his fire too soon, much like when edwards tried to get the democratic nomination for president. kerry used that against him when they were going for the democratic nomination. hillary will do the same

Well my gf who gives not one shit about politics told me she'll vote for Obama if he makes it...

WASHINGTON (AP) - Sen. Barack Obama launched a historic campaign Tuesday to become the first black president of the United States and immediately tried to turn his political inexperience into an asset with voters seeking change.

I, like most of you, don't think he'll be the nominee for the Dems for Presidents.

There may be one influential fallout because of Obama's decision to run

He could galvanize younger and non-white-Protestant voters over 18 to follow the election more and get a couple of more percentage of them to go to the polls, where they may vote, Democratic.

The last two Presidential and House/Senate elections have been air-tight.

This could add just enough to tilt certain elections in certain states or disctricts in the country.

Barack Hussein Obama...

when we dont vote for him count on it NOT having anything to do with the color of his skin. i would vote for colin powell in a heart beat. in this thread i think it was said early on america's reason for him not being a viable candidate. it will be because of his lack of experience. he was voted a senator 2 years ago. he is an up and comer no doubt yet i think the democrates will waste his fire too soon, much like when edwards tried to get the democratic nomination for president. kerry used that against him when they were going for the democratic nomination. hillary will do the same

i would also vote for Colin Powell. There's a man you can trust.

That is what it sounded like to me. And I'll basically agree with you that he probably doesn't stand a chance, but having the presumption that he won't win because of racist whites, actually makes the situation worse. For the situation to get any better in this country, blacks are going to have to stop bringing up racial hatred as an excuse. It just fuels the fire. Have you ever stopped and thought that there could be other reasons? I would not vote for him just because of lack of experience. Like someone else said, I like Colin Powell. There had been rumors about Condy Rice running. I like her, but she has two strikes against her, a woman and lack of experience.

i would also vote for Colin Powell. There's a man you can trust.

Slow down there Oak...........he is still a politician and all are crooked IMO! :D

That is what it sounded like to me. And I'll basically agree with you that he probably doesn't stand a chance, but having the presumption that he won't win because of racist whites, actually makes the situation worse. For the situation to get any better in this country, blacks are going to have to stop bringing up racial hatred as an excuse. It just fuels the fire. Have you ever stopped and thought that there could be other reasons? I would not vote for him just because of lack of experience. Like someone else said, I like Colin Powell. There had been rumors about Condy Rice running. I like her, but she has two strikes against her, a woman and lack of experience.

Colin Powell has never been elected to public office. And, for that matter, what experience did the Dubya bring to the table? He had two terms as Texas governor. That story says Obama was elected to the Illinois state legislature in 1994, and then the U.S. Senate two years ago.

As for racist whites, that would likely be a factor in the election. This country has never elected anyone but white male presidents - the only minority who has held that office. For decades, major polls have asked the public if they would vote for women or minorities for president - and those polls never included white males on the list of choices.

IML Gear Cream!
And, for that matter, what experience did the Dubya bring to the table? He had two terms as Texas governor.

Both times, He was a better choice than what the dems put up:thumb:
And it's not looking good for them so far in 08.

There were other candidates running for President on the ballot. Is there some rule in the Constitution which says we can only elect Democrats or Republicans?

Colin Powell has never been elected to public office. And, for that matter, what experience did the Dubya bring to the table? He had two terms as Texas governor. That story says Obama was elected to the Illinois state legislature in 1994, and then the U.S. Senate two years ago.

As for racist whites, that would likely be a factor in the election. This country has never elected anyone but white male presidents - the only minority who has held that office. For decades, major polls have asked the public if they would vote for women or minorities for president - and those polls never included white males on the list of choices.

never elected to public office, yet look at the positions the man has held in his life. he has more experience than a one term senator.

plus you have to question a guy who says "elect me and ill serve 6 years for you", then after 2 says "im going to try for something else"

i also consider a multiple term governor more experienced than a junior senator who has not served even half of his term

There were other candidates running for President on the ballot. Is there some rule in the Constitution which says we can only elect Democrats or Republicans?

yeah, section 200. its deals with money :)

It's a known fact that people in general, will not vote for a candidate in which they perceive has no chance to win. Sadly, third parties in the USA stand little chance and cannot raise the money necessary to beat the big two.

never elected to public office, yet look at the positions the man has held in his life. he has more experience than a one term senator.

What positions has Dubya had? And, so you are saying that Powell, who was an unelected general, like Eisenhower, is more capable of good public service than an elected official?

plus you have to question a guy who says "elect me and ill serve 6 years for you", then after 2 says "im going to try for something else"

Kinda like the people who say "elect me and I'll honor a term limit, and then change their mind?

i also consider a multiple term governor more experienced than a junior senator who has not served even half of his term

He was regarded as very adept at working with lots of constituencies in Texas - obviously that didn't transfer to the White House.

Back