• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

UFC fight night Jan. 25

I guess their trying to hype up rashad now. Its good to see them have Heath Herring fight. He'll add some depth to the HW, like a Buntello (sp) they let go.

He has a shot vs Silvia ... interesting heavy weight line up starting to develop :thinking:

His last fight wasn't so boring. I think he gets better every time I see him. I can't wait to see him in there against one of the top dogs, could be interesting.

Rashad is a reactive fighter ... mostly. Makes him boring to watch. He has the potential to be in the top of the rankings, but he'd have to actually fight to do that.

Rashad is a reactive fighter ... mostly. Makes him boring to watch. He has the potential to be in the top of the rankings, but he'd have to actually fight to do that.

Which is basically the major malfunction of the UFC as a whole. Tim Silvia is the same way, his gameplan is not to win, but to not lose. :zzz:

These next few months will be a shock for the uninformed MMA fan. Rampage and Cro-Cop have entered the building!!

Bump for tomorrow night.

IML Gear Cream!
Why does Ross Pointon continue to fight? He's a walking punching bag. That record is an embarassment.

I hope Ed Herman wins. I'm gonna miss this one for a coaches meeting.

THese TV events are pretty low budget ... but better than nothing. I think some of these guys started their journey into MMA with an "I'll work for food" sign on a busy street corner.

i saw a commericial on tv for one of these fights...nd they showed the two gys face to face with the other nd the one dude leaned in nd kissed the other gy on the lips nd the dude freaked nd punched him in the hed...they said he went to the hospital or somethng...who wus it nd wut happened? im pretty sure it wus ufc...i could b rong tho

i saw a commericial on tv for one of these fights...nd they showed the two gys face to face with the other nd the one dude leaned in nd kissed the other gy on the lips nd the dude freaked nd punched him in the hed...they said he went to the hospital or somethng...who wus it nd wut happened? im pretty sure it wus ufc...i could b rong tho

That was Heath Herring. I'd do the same thing.

That was Heath Herring. I'd do the same thing.

Great clip. You can catch what Herring says afterwards too to an extent.

"It wasnt me. He tried to kiss me on the lips like a homosexual. I'm not gay.

I like Herring b/c of this, but I've never seen him fight. Any background stories?

And yes, most of us wouldve done the same thing. Weird though, even right after the kiss he diudnt look super pissed, just a little aggravated, and the punch didnt look that forceful?

Great clip. You can catch what Herring says afterwards too to an extent.

"It wasnt me. He tried to kiss me on the lips like a homosexual. I'm not gay.

I like Herring b/c of this, but I've never seen him fight. Any background stories?

And yes, most of us wouldve done the same thing. Weird though, even right after the kiss he diudnt look super pissed, just a little aggravated, and the punch didnt look that forceful?

Yeah, he seems like a pretty chill dude, I hope he does well.

Punches do a lot more damage when you're not ready for it. When you know a punch is coming you brace for it. That poor dude got caught right on the button. :laugh:

Franca's got that same striking style as Parysian. Throws bombs and keeps his hands down, but somehow manages to land more than not and avoids being hit himself. Sweet KO to start the night off.

horrible, just horrible. I've seen better sprawls from 8 year old wrestlers .

OMG, that was a Cro Cop style kick.

I was liking Salmon.

Back