Cemproducts.com

where to buy REAL letro?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rep Points

where to buy REAL letro?

Hey guys,
    After doing a six week cycle of just Superdrol, then 6 weeks of their "PCT", I developed gyno on just my right side. I first tried a couple OCT anti-e's, and nothing worked. Then I got some "letro" from for %40, a green liquid. it actually worked pretty well at first, then I got lazy and inconsistent with it, so it cam back, then I ran out of supply. Now I got this stuff through a friend from a company called , or at least that's what the label says. I can't find the company online and it tastes like vodka, but the first bottle seemed to work, then I ran out of tht, and it took two weeks for thekid to get more for me once i told him, by that time the lump and soreness was back...
    So here's my question: Where specifically can I get REAL letro tabs w/ a prescription? I'm leary of online places that don't come from a personal referral, cuz you never know what you're gonna get. Has anyone ever had personal experience with any online companies buying letro or novla?
    Also, should I be taking letro or novla at this point?
    Thanks for your help~
    jay
    Last edited by ZECH; 01-18-2007 at 11:13 AM.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Femera(Letro) an AI, only blocks the production of estrogen, not the action. That is why you need Nolvadex.
    Try www.ag-guys.com. Great stuff.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

"Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) is very comparable to Clomid, behaves in the same manner in all tissues, and is a mixed estrogen agonist/antagonist of the same type as Clomid. The two molecules are also very similar in structure.

It is not correct that Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) reduces levels of estrogen: rather, it blocks estrogen from estrogen receptors and, in those tissues where it is an antagonist, causes the receptor to do nothing."

This is what ag-guys website says. SO, is this the same thing you're saying?
    What is letro doing for me now, then? and if it's doing nothing, what and when would it be useful?

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Nolvadex and Clomid blocks the receptors so estrogen cannot attach to it.
    It does not reduce circulating levels of estrogen. That is what the letro and ADex is for on cycle.
    Femera is not going to help gyno.
    Nolvadex is your best bet.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

There have been alot of reports of gyno from SD.

Rep Points

yeah, I mean, as I understand it now, it's essentially test. it's funny, i did 8 weeks of it the year before that, made great gains, used no PCT, and got no side effects at all. now I did 6 weeks w/ the PCT and got gyno.
    So, have you personally used the novla from ag-guys/can you vouch for it's effectiveness/validity?

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

All products from AG are top notch. I have used quite a few of them.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Get nolva or raloxifene from ag-guys. Taper your dose down of the course of at least 4 weeks. Letro causes serious estrogen rebound once you are off of it.

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

ag-guys stuff looks good...prices seem a tiny bit high...
    Quote Originally Posted by kbm8795 View Post
    Oh, I think Americans understand that the one thing conservatives hate the most is the idea of spending American tax money on Americans. . .in America.

Your tax money is safe. . .in Iraq.
    Total ownage.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate! View Post
    Get nolva or raloxifene from ag-guys. Taper your dose down of the course of at least 4 weeks. Letro causes serious estrogen rebound once you are off of it.
    Makes sense - thats exactly what happened to me after the first bottle...
    So with the novla, how long will I have to take it for, and is it a one-time deal, or will the gyno come back even if I take no more pro hormones?

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigDyl View Post
    ag-guys stuff looks good...prices seem a tiny bit high...
    He uses top grade eastern european powder. Not powder from china.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jaymac View Post
    Makes sense - thats exactly what happened to me after the first bottle...
    So with the novla, how long will I have to take it for, and is it a one-time deal, or will the gyno come back even if I take no more pro hormones?
    At least 4 weeks. 60/40/40/20.............more time if needed.
    If that doesn't cure it, and it is true gyno that hardens, it will have to be surgically removed.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I would taper to pretty low doses (5-10 mg/day) before finally coming off. No one can say if the problem will persist.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    At least 4 weeks. 60/40/40/20.............more time if needed.
    If that doesn't cure it, and it is true gyno that hardens, it will have to be surgically removed.
    Can you explain the 60/40/40/20 to me? All I know is I take 2.5 ml/day of the letro right now? How does the 60/40/40/20 equate to ml?
    HOw quickly does ag-guys stuff ship, and how long willa bottle last me with the 60/40/40/20?
    Thanks

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Can you explain the 60/40/40/20 to me? All I know is I take 2.5 ml/day of the letro right now? How does the 60/40/40/20 equate to ml?
    HOw quickly does ag-guys stuff ship, and how long willa bottle last me with the 60/40/40/20?
    Thanks
    Ok, I'll break it down for you.
    His nolva is in a 30ml bottle at 25mg/ml.
    If you want 60mg per day, you need to take 2.4 ml per day. For the first week (2.4 x 7 =16.8ml)
    2nd and third week @ 40mg/day (1.6 ml per day x 7=11.2ml)
    Fourth week @ 20mg per day (.8ml per day x 7 =5.6 ml)
    16.8+11.2+5.6=33.6ml or 1.12 bottles. You can probably slide by with one bottle if your symptoms clear.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

All I know is I take 2.5 ml/day of the letro right now?
    GOOD GOD
    A good starting dose is .25ml EOD. I guess an erection for you is out of the question.
    No wonder you have estrogen rebound.

Rep Points

awesome; thank you for your help!
    How quickly do they ship?

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

it probably depends on where you are located. Send him an e-mail.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    I guess an erection for you is out of the question.
    Weird. I'm as good as gold. Championship quality, actually
    Go figure..;..
    so, what should I reduce my dose to, then?

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I would stop the letro altogther

Rep Points

you don't think i should taper it down to avoid even nastier rebound? At least until I get my novla?

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Letro is hell on the lipids!

Rep Points

finally got the L-Nol in today... will start taking it immediately and post results.
    Also looked at the bottle of letro I have, and it says 2.5 mg per ml, not 25. So, was this too much? i know the L-nol says 25 mg/ml...

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

What kind do you have?

Rep Points

I got the Femara from Pro-labs, Inc.
    A friend got it for me, so I don't know much about the company, unfortunately. It worked the first time, like I said, then i ran out and rebounded while I waited for the order to come in.
    I'll try to re-sell the rest I guess.... i still have 1.5 bottles...

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Did you get Nolva or Letro?

Rep Points

I got the letro from pro-labs, and i got the nolva from ag-guys.com

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Hey guys. I was looking to find some Letro and I found some but don't know how reliable the source is.

Liquid Letrozole 30mL 2.5mg/mL
    Super DMZ RX 3.0 NOW on sale!!!

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sanesloot View Post
    Hey guys. I was looking to find some Letro and I found some but don't know how reliable the source is.

Liquid Letrozole 30mL 2.5mg/mL
    I like Chemone for letro.

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

International and USA Customers go to Orbitnutrition.com and use HEAVY10 for 10% off all orders at Orbit

IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Rep Points

I like cemproducts. Good stuff.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast