• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What to train? (pics included)

reimon

Nerd
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm 6'1 @ 165 lbs right now.

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/1030/p1060005wg4.jpg

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/1381/p1060005gh0.jpg

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/839/p1060008fh5.jpg

Those are the pics, I've been focusing mainly on legs lately because they're relatively thin still compared to the rest of my body.

I've been doing legs once a week, tearing it up really hard. Chest + triceps the other day and on the third day I do biceps + back.

Abs, are all around but I'm not really there. My diet is shit, I don't take any suppliments, no creatine, not even whey. I've been building up mostly on pizza/spaghetti, I'm serious.

Parents dont want to buy me whey/creatine because they think they're steroids...tough shit having parents who don't know shit about fitness.

So what do you guys suggest I should aim for, what goals, what muscle groups should I build up?

My stats are something like
Squats: 180 lbs x 8
Bench Press: 140 lbs x 8
Bicep curls: 45lbs x 8

Nah I got enough testestrone to build up muscle even on shitty diet right now.

Yeah your not to bright are you. Not that you should believe everything you hear, but believe this: if your diet isnt atleast half ass good, then your wasting your time training. Go look at the nutrition area!

I know the nutrition guide, I just can't affort to change it as I'm a student.... I can't bring and eat tuna at school. And as for other kinds of foods, such as chicken breast or cottage cheese... it's only do-able once in a while.

I'm an university student so i'm at university 40-50 hrs a week (long breaks between classes, etc)..... So I usually all I can do is grab a pizza here and there.

I was a college student as well a few years ago and I hear the same old excuses. We have many guys here who go to college and prepare things very well. Fufu being one, while his nutrition isnt great, he sure does do his best. A pizza here and there are exceptable, but your protein has to be high, efa's have to be present, carbs at the right times, etc.

I think we all know the theoretical diet bs. I'm doing it without that shit, I'm young and its working. I'm in no real hurry to get crazy results fast, I do it for the enjoyment. But I want to have a goal in mind, so when I get it, i know it's what i've worked for.

I'm thinking about building chest up, but as we all know that usually comes later in the early 20s much easier than in the teens because of hormonal changes.

Yet another ignorant (meaning unintelligent) comment. So you are just looking to build one certain muscle group? You cant be serious can you?

Not just one certain muscle group, but I mean if you guys see any flaws, any unproportionalities that I should fix... Any comments on what to work on more, what to work on less, etc..

And I refuse to eat like a crazy bastard and get fat and bulk. I need to look good 24/7. I got to keep the body fat low, i know it's slower, but I need it =)

Again look into the nutrition forum. Read the stickies. You dont have to be a fat basturd to get bigger. Do you even know the amount of protein your body requires daily? Or whats your daily caloric maintence level for your body?

IML Gear Cream!
Yah of course, i'm at 165, so I should be getting around 250g of protein on training days and 150g on non-training days. And I should be puttin in 3000-3500 calories to maintain. Stop with the nutrition bs, thats not what i asked for.

Your not going to get any help around here with your total ignorance.

You dont build just one single muscle group......

I'm only being ignorant because you're not answering the question I asked, instead you're telling me to change my nutrition which is not possible.

You said in your first post that your diet was shit, and if thats the case dont waste your time. Its very simple.

I've gotten from 140 lbs to 165 lbs over the course of 5 months with my diet right now. I'm still gaining weight on what I'm eating right now. And Im happy at the rate at which, i was just expecting people to say which body part I should focus on the most.

Like grow my chest bigger, or work on legs more or on my biceps. I had a fairly odd strategy when I started. I focused on upper body almost completely and my legs looked too thin. I've finally 'equated' them somewhat, so I just needed some 'image' advice. Not this diet ranting bs.

If you're gonna tell me to change my diet, you can stop posting. I'm not going to listen to that garbage. I have really high testestrone and I can build up on almost anything I eat.

And you will get no help here for your poor attitude. Leave anytime.

yawn. i told you not to post anymore, can't you understand that?

IML Gear Cream!
I find it totally ridiculous that ou dont realize what diet does for you! I believe nothing you say, you have very little muscle mass and you say you put on like 25lbs! I seriously doubt it. If you dont want to listen thats fine dont, but go ahead and stay the way you are its fine by me.

OK FFS..you need to work on overall mass. That means all muscles. i also we bann him, he will not add anything helpful to this place with his attitude.

Ok -you could stand to gain more mass on your whole leg area, biceps & traps.

If you're happy with your progress, then be happy. Just don't come back here in 6 months when you haven't made any more gains and bitch about it.

Oh yeah,,,, that's when you start your cycles... right????

the keyboard jockeys with 4000 posts who keep telling people to eat right, you're prob fat asses who sit on your chair all day long posting shit on this forum. i'm sure some guys here with a lotta posts do look good, but dont you got anything better than tell people to change their diet? I asked a simple question and thanks to Kat, she answered it.

Legs, biceps and traps. Ok, sounds good. I havent been doing the legs and back all the time. I've only started in the past 2months to work them regularly... and they're behind the rest of my body still even though I've been pushing hard.

P.S. last time I checked this was the 'training' forum. If you want to bitch at people for their diet, go to the nutrition forum. I'll link you if you can't find it =)

I'm 6'1 @ 165 lbs right now.

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/1030/p1060005wg4.jpg

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/1381/p1060005gh0.jpg

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/839/p1060008fh5.jpg

Those are the pics, I've been focusing mainly on legs lately because they're relatively thin still compared to the rest of my body.

I've been doing legs once a week, tearing it up really hard. Chest + triceps the other day and on the third day I do biceps + back.

Abs, are all around but I'm not really there. My diet is shit, I don't take any suppliments, no creatine, not even whey. I've been building up mostly on pizza/spaghetti, I'm serious.

Parents dont want to buy me whey/creatine because they think they're steroids...tough shit having parents who don't know shit about fitness.

So what do you guys suggest I should aim for, what goals, what muscle groups should I build up? You cant build up muscle without a decent diet, your doing well now as your a beginner but eventually you will stall.

My stats are something like
Squats: 180 lbs x 8
Bench Press: 140 lbs x 8
Bicep curls: 45lbs x 8

Get into good nutritional habits now, and they will last you a life time i shit you not. I know its hard, but is do-able, you have to prepared to sacrifice certain things, but you need to decide what you want.

you should focus on your entire body, you're too skinny for anything to be out of proportion; use compound movements (I assume that you know what those are).

regardless of how much you gained the past 5 months you will have trouble gaining anymore if you plan to stay on your shitty diet, I rate nutrition at about 75% of the equation no matter what your goal is, i.e. gaining muscle, losing fat, etc.

also I was a college student at one time as well, but I did not rely on my mommy and daddy to supply my food, nor determine my diet or what supps I used. so get a fucking job and buy your own shit, I did.

Listen to Prince. I second what he said. You sorta look proportional but your 6'1" at 165lbs. That is skinny. Everything looks very skinny to me on you. What is your waist size btw, 29"? Double D was offering you good advice and you pissed all over it. Get over your cocky ass attitude and listen to people. I think what you wanna hear is you need to do more bicep curls or bench presses. Only somebody as ignorant as you, would answer with that. Now go, go eat.

the keyboard jockeys with 4000 posts who keep telling people to eat right, you're prob fat asses who sit on your chair all day long posting shit on this forum. i'm sure some guys here with a lotta posts do look good, but dont you got anything better than tell people to change their diet? I asked a simple question and thanks to Kat, she answered it.

Legs, biceps and traps. Ok, sounds good. I havent been doing the legs and back all the time. I've only started in the past 2months to work them regularly... and they're behind the rest of my body still even though I've been pushing hard.
I can guarantee you with an attitude like that you won't be getting any help around here. You are rude kid.

yes diet is 75% of it. Did you get that? Do you know math? 75% If you don't have a good diet you don't have shit!

Back