IronMagLabs

Just got my clen question...

Rep Points

Just got my clen question...

I guess I should have read how much or how little I was buying.... I got it from these guys http://www.innovative-research.net/products.asp?id=11
    But didn't realize that the vial was only 100 mcgs. Im I misreading something or do I really need to buy 10 or 11 of these vials in order to do a cycle like the one posted in the clen faq.

Example of a first cycle:

Day1: 20mcg
    Day2: 40mcg
    Day3: 60mcg
    Day4: 80mcg
    Day5: 80mcg(Note: Increase the dose only when the side effects are tolerable)
    Day6-Day12: 100mcg
    Day13: 80mcg (Tapering is not necessary, but it helps some users get back to normal gradually)
    Day14: 60mcg
    Day15: off
    Day16: off
    Day 17: ECA/ NYC stack

Rep Points

It's fine, I did this cycle in my last cutting phase, expect for headaches and bad feeling(sometimes) in the first days.

Drink alot of water don't decry on this!!.

I recommend you to take taurine to avoid muscle shrinking(It's also happend to me).

Good luck

Rep Points

You will be able to do just over 5 cycles like that, with that bottle. The bottle contains 60ml's at 100mcg per/ml. So 20mcg is .2ml's. I doubt you'll get headaches from those doses and you'll get a little more energy if anything i'd say from my experience. If you do get headaches take tylenol nuthing else, other headache meds thin your blood and aren't recommended when using clen, there might be other reasons or explanations i just don't remember. Def drink tons of water 1.5-2 gallons day is best. Never heard of muscle shrinkage from clen, but painful muscle cramps is def true and they hurt, so taurine isnt a bad idea while taking clen, so cheap its a staple in my opinion. To avoid muscle cramping all you need is prob 3-5g's day of taurine. Good luck!

Rep Points

Hey

That's what I ment - painful muscle cramps.

Rep Points

ok good! i thought the bottle meant it contained only a 100mcg total. ahh lol

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I would drop the ECA/ NYC stack. Don't taper the clen.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG