• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ramen

prcX

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone have any recipes involving Ramen Noodles (preferably without the packet) either involved in a meal or snack??? 10 cents a pack is hard to beat...

I sometimes cook the noodles and add a can of tuna, but its so bland.

Are those Udon noodles? I will usually make a fried noodle dish with red peppers, chicken and celery. Very delicious and takes at most 25 minutes from the moment i set foot into the kitchen to when I am eating.

No, Ramen noodles and Udon noodles are two different types. While I don't know anything about the nutritional value of Udon noodles vs. Ramen Noodles, Udon noodles are white and thicker and Ramen is slightly more yellow and thin.

Apparently most Ramen noodles are made from wheat flour, salt, water, and something known as "Kansui" which is some sort of mineral water containing sodium carbonate, potassium carbonate, and traces of phosphoric acid. Some Ramen noodles substitute Kansui for eggs...

My roomie used to add vegtables and lean meats and some cheap sauces. Look at some low fat salad dressing and stuff like that just make sure theres not to much sodium

I like adding chicken breast and green/red peppers. It realy makes ramen much better.

tons of sodium in ramen.

Not if you don't use the packet.

Ramen has 0 nutritional value, it is awful with or without the packets. But it tastes damn good.

Back