• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Are you going to do something important this week?

I swear into the USMC on Saturday.

appreciate it.

I thought I had court on Thursday the 6th, looked at the callendar on Tuesday and it was the 6th. This was at 10.10 and court was 9.30. So I got there at 10.50, the judge herd my case again and I got of with a $460 fine.

:D

Wrote my car off on the esplanade. I was driving with other people and they tried doing me for driving with undue car and racing. The racing was changed to misuse of a motor vehicle and then i pled guilty to undue car if they dropped the misuse charge.

Last month I went to court for writing my other car off. I was up for undue care, aggrivated assult, failing to maintain a motor vehicle and breach of p conditions. I got a $1150 fine plus $2200 for a light pole and a year loss of lisence.

What happened,weren't getting screwed during the marriage?
Ofcourse I was getting screwed then too. Just not the way I would like... You guys thinking about getting married, Let me tell you how the HALF thing is gonna work when you get divorced...

Back