• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Are you going to do something important this week?

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Like buying a car or house. Marriage or divorce. Maybe a new job. Something important. :confused:

No.

End of Thread (EOT)

hopefully getting a new job. gotta find my resume first though.

I am going to the hardware store to return a vice that I broke.

I think it is pretty important. Just try to be a good dad, and husband. But whatever.

Heading back to school for spring semester.

oh yeah registering for my clinicals for the upcoming semester.

I fly to Buenos Aires tommorow.. staying alive down there is pretty important to me;)

I have to go to CA to run a 2 day project in one of our fabs. That's important to my job :shrug:

IML Gear Cream!
I just lost 15 pounds in 2 weeks.

I'm going to eat a pizza :)

Going to work everyday, it's important to National Security preventing terrorism with each solar electric system I sell...

School's been on for almost a month now...where've you been?

Not all schools have the same schedule...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................;)

I'm doing payroll today. That's important to the carpenter's wives :D

I was suspended from my job Friday, for not allowing a Latin King to disrupt my class. He pushed me and I took his arm and gently guided him (into a wall) and out the door. So he tells my admin that I'm a bastard and I'm a bully. I'm not doing anything but twiddling my thumbs and looking for a new job. What a great fucking week thus far.

I was suspended from my job Friday, for not allowing a Latin King to disrupt my class. He pushed me and I took his arm and gently guided him (into a wall) and out the door. So he tells my admin that I'm a bastard and I'm a bully. I'm not doing anything but twiddling my thumbs and looking for a new job. What a great fucking week thus far.
I thought you own a cafe?

I do. I'm now looking into owning a gym. I teach during the day while my son takes care of leg work for the cafe. I run/host it at night and he goes to college.

:( deja vu. dang!

IML Gear Cream!
I think it is pretty important. Just try to be a good dad, and husband. But whatever.

Priorities.

It's the everyday things that matter most. :thumbs:

I went and watched some fights last night.We don't get any boxing around Branson very often.
Tonight I have to go do an equipment demo at a resort in Springfield.

I'm going to pick a site for my wedding and set the date.

I'm getting divorced as a matter of fact... Probably getting screwed too... I can't wait...

No she wanted it... We've been seperated for awhile but I was hoping she would change her mind. Guess not..

Damn, everyone got pwned in this thread.

Back