Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

stomach problems

Rep Points

stomach problems

watsup everyone. ive been having stomach problems after i work out 3 out of every four workouts i puke. im doing circuit training type of stuff so its intense and my stomach is pretty weak as when i used to go heavy i would puke every once in awhile also but like i said now its 3 out of every4 times on avg so it sux. i figure my new workout time of 6am has a lot to do with it. im up at 445 and by 515 i have a protein shake and either peice of fruuit,oatmeal,cheerios in me. i could get up at 430 the earlist and have sumthing in me by 445 would that help? i kno whey is quick digesting but should i eat sumthing diff?. wat about before bed? last night i had a protein shake and cottage cheese 2 hours before sleepso i dont think thats the problem either. im not nasceous untill im done with my workout than it jsut sort of explodes out of me as soon as i hit the bathroom once i had to puke in the trash right in the open lukily not many peoples their at that time so it wasnt to bad. any suggestions would be great ty

Rep Points

How soon after you eat do you workout?

Rep Points

im up at 445 eat by 515 and in gym by 6

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

1-maybe you are over training ...2-when I do cardio i eat at least an hour and a half before I workout ...when I do weights I usually wait from 30-90 min max before i workout.... 3- CHECK OUT WHAT FOOD ARE you eating in the preworkout meal ,maybe you're allergic to something.....IF that started to happen recently then give your stomach a break from the 6 meals and diet foods and rest for a couple of days to ensure you are not overtraining ...

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

do you smoke ??

Rep Points

thnx assasin for ure reply no i dont smoke. im not allergic to anything and this did happen to me more than the norm for a person in the past when id go heavy but now after these grueling workouts it happens alot ad its hard to eat after wards and get my protein cuz im still nasceus. i have that food in me a solid 45min before i start working out too. should i jsut consider eating some plain oatmeal nothing added in the morning thats one of the best things a stomach could handle right? or should i be worried about not having ne protein in me before my workout? thnx again

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Umac82 View Post
    thnx assasin for ure reply no i dont smoke. im not allergic to anything and this did happen to me more than the norm for a person in the past when id go heavy but now after these grueling workouts it happens alot ad its hard to eat after wards and get my protein cuz im still nasceus. i have that food in me a solid 45min before i start working out too. should i jsut consider eating some plain oatmeal nothing added in the morning thats one of the best things a stomach could handle right? or should i be worried about not having ne protein in me before my workout? thnx again
    try to eat a small meal ..and wait for 90 min for example ...if the problem still happens I'd suggest that you visit a doctor ....good luck

Rep Points

i never have a shake with milk before a workout. always wanted to puke when i did that.

having musashi + water and its not too bad now, bit spewy sometimes though.

drop the shake and all dairy before workout next time, fruit/carbs/water/egg/oats for brekky see how you go.

oats go well for me, very bland, no stomach dramas.