• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How About Some Solutions?

ZECH

Founder of GOSB
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
:thumb: :rocker:

Ok Nancy, Ted, John, Joseph, Harry and all the rest of the Democratic party
that has recently swept into power with promises of doing something
meaningful about Iraq. Where are the new ideas? Where are the innovations?
Where are the solutions?

All I'm hearing is the same old junk about pulling out. Is that it?
Is that the only idea you have?

Ok, say we pull out. What then? You claim the President got us into a
situation without an exit strategy. Where is your exit strategy? Where is
your solution to what would happen if you were to suddenly pull out or set a date to pull tens of thousands of troops out of the Persian Gulf?

What happens when Iran marches into Iraq and by extension into Kuwait and Saudi Arabia? What happens when the flow of Middle Eastern oil is
controlled by the radical imams?

How will you handle the incredible flow of refugees resulting from our
abandonment of our allies? Where can they all go? Is there room at the
Kennedy compound for a couple of million extra guests?

You can easily accomplish the pull out by simply cutting off the funding for
the war. You have the numbers, yes you have the numbers, but you just don't have the guts do you?

Because you know that the minute you end the funding you own this war and despite all your ranting, raving, posturing, name-calling and caustic
criticism that is the last thing in the world you want, isn't it?

Why? Because, the truth be known, you have no idea how to handle it, do you?

You really don't want to own or even manage this war, you just want to sit
on the sidelines and criticize it. The truth be known you don't have
anything but poll results, you really don't have a plan do you?

Of course, you could always put it into the battle hardened hands of Nancy
Polosi. No wait, that wouldn't work, they don't even allow recruitment on
the campuses in her district.

So are you really going to do what you were elected for or are you going to
put this one in the closet with the rest of your unkept campaign promises?

You know what I think? I think that if, overnight, this war was dumped into
your collective laps you as a party would panic. If all of a sudden you woke up one morning with the headlines in the Washington Post screaming, Democrats now fully in charge of Iraq War, Press Conference at noon today to find out dem war plans, most of you would probably go on vacation or call in sick.

I don't think you have a plan. And I don't think you have the guts to grab
this tiger by the tail.

Time to step up to the plate, but watch that curve ball, it's a booger.

Pray for our troops.

What do you think?

God Bless America

Charlie Daniels
January 19, 2007

Like I've said before, the Democrats have turned into bitch and moan party. They spend all of their time complaining but come up with no workable solutions.

:thumb: :rocker:

Ok Nancy, Ted, John, Joseph, Harry and all the rest of the Democratic party
that has recently swept into power with promises of doing something
meaningful about Iraq. Where are the new ideas? Where are the innovations?
Where are the solutions?

All I'm hearing is the same old junk about pulling out. Is that it?
Is that the only idea you have?

Ok, say we pull out. What then? You claim the President got us into a
situation without an exit strategy. Where is your exit strategy? Where is
your solution to what would happen if you were to suddenly pull out or set a date to pull tens of thousands of troops out of the Persian Gulf?

What happens when Iran marches into Iraq and by extension into Kuwait and Saudi Arabia? What happens when the flow of Middle Eastern oil is
controlled by the radical imams?

How will you handle the incredible flow of refugees resulting from our
abandonment of our allies? Where can they all go? Is there room at the
Kennedy compound for a couple of million extra guests?

You can easily accomplish the pull out by simply cutting off the funding for
the war. You have the numbers, yes you have the numbers, but you just don't have the guts do you?

Because you know that the minute you end the funding you own this war and despite all your ranting, raving, posturing, name-calling and caustic
criticism that is the last thing in the world you want, isn't it?

Why? Because, the truth be known, you have no idea how to handle it, do you?

You really don't want to own or even manage this war, you just want to sit
on the sidelines and criticize it. The truth be known you don't have
anything but poll results, you really don't have a plan do you?

Of course, you could always put it into the battle hardened hands of Nancy
Polosi. No wait, that wouldn't work, they don't even allow recruitment on
the campuses in her district.

So are you really going to do what you were elected for or are you going to
put this one in the closet with the rest of your unkept campaign promises?

You know what I think? I think that if, overnight, this war was dumped into
your collective laps you as a party would panic. If all of a sudden you woke up one morning with the headlines in the Washington Post screaming, Democrats now fully in charge of Iraq War, Press Conference at noon today to find out dem war plans, most of you would probably go on vacation or call in sick.

I don't think you have a plan. And I don't think you have the guts to grab
this tiger by the tail.

Time to step up to the plate, but watch that curve ball, it's a booger.

Pray for our troops.

What do you think?

God Bless America

Charlie Daniels
January 19, 2007
The utter audacity of this man knows no bounds. How do you like them apples?

The Bush gang creates false evidience of Iraq'a WMDS; Bush et al. said the democrats saw the same evidence of WMDS (that we created); They invade a sovereign Iraq perpetrating war crimes and violations of our constitution

and now

the Democrats have to clean up his fucking mess....just like Clinton had to clean up Reagan's economic mess.

Back on topic, it's a cliche, but line up all the supporters of Bush's war and ship their asses to Iraq. Give some of these soldiers on their 3rd and 4th tours a break. That sounds nice but really, we are bankrupting our own country, making the world much less safe, and sacrificing thousands of our own people--sons, daughters, mothers, fathers--because of the ongoing war crime.

Anyway, this thick skulled mongoloid aka Charlie Daniels knows as much about international politics as he does about making good music. Zing. He doesn't see a viable democratic plan because he doesn't look. That's how his mind has been conditioned to work by rightwing propaganda.
http://www.comw.org/pda/0512exitplans.html
Knock yourself out Charlie.

This intellectual embarrassment and walking epitome of the decline of modern education thinks he knows the "truth." Adding more troops to the meat grinder is not a plan, it's 'stay the course' and it will work just as well as it worked in that other guerilla war known as Viet Nam.

Thank goodness the people on this forum see right through this transparent shitbag.

The Bush gang creates false evidience of Iraq'a WMDS; Bush et al. said the democrats saw the same evidence of WMDS (that we created); They invade a sovereign Iraq perpetrating war crimes and violations of our constitution

and now

the Democrats have to clean up his fucking mess....just like Clinton had to clean up Reagan's economic mess.

Back on topic, it's a cliche, but line up all the supporters of Bush's war and ship their asses to Iraq. Give some of these soldiers on their 3rd and 4th tours a break. That sounds nice but really, we are bankrupting our own country, making the world much less safe, and sacrificing thousands of our own people--sons, daughters, mothers, fathers--because of the ongoing war crime.

Anyway, this thick skulled mongoloid aka Charlie Daniels knows as much about international politics as he does about making good music. Zing. He doesn't see a viable democratic plan because he doesn't look. That's how his mind has been conditioned to work by rightwing propaganda.
http://www.comw.org/pda/0512exitplans.html
Knock yourself out Charlie.

This intellectual embarrassment and walking epitome of the decline of modern education thinks he knows the "truth." Adding more troops to the meat grinder is not a plan, it's 'stay the course' and it will work just as well as it worked in that other guerilla war known as Viet Nam.

Thank goodness the people on this forum see right through this transparent shitbag.

:roflmao: AGAIN, just thumbing through these, all I see is more finger pointing and blame, with absolutley no plan to do anything other than withdraw the troops. Polosi and her crowd will be the worst congress ever.

:roflmao: AGAIN, just thumbing through these, all I see is more finger pointing and blame, with absolutley no plan to do anything other than withdraw the troops. Polosi and her crowd will be the worst congress ever.

Please don't say that. Please! Bush is a disgusting failure. The entire last 8 years has been a disaster.

Please don't say that. Please! Bush is a disgusting failure. The entire last 8 years has been a disaster.

And you actually think Kerry would have done a better job? Actually Sadaam would still be in power and in the place that Iran is getting ready to be in until we take them out! Stennis is on the way with the second battle group for the region with a arsenal of Patriot missles. I hope they got a shitload of Tomahawks!

And you actually think Kerry would have done a better job? Actually Sadaam would still be in power and in the place that Iran is getting ready to be in until we take them out! Stennis is on the way with the second battle group for the region with a arsenal of Patriot missles. I hope they got a shitload of Tomahawks!
It is difficult for me to conceive of anyone doing a job as bad or worse than GW Bush has done.

War with Iran is insane. It's the Iraqi rationale all over again.

Maybe or Maybe not. Nobody could know, but I think using that excuse is a cop-out.

Exit Strategy: How to Disengage From Iraq in 18 Months
Barry R. Posen. Boston Review, January/February 2006.
With comments by Barbara Bodine, Joseph Biden, Vivek Chibber, Russell Feingold, Randall Forsberg, Lawrence Korb and Brian Katulis, Helena Cobban, Christopher Preble, Eliot Weinberger, Nir Rosen and with response by Barry R. Posen.

There is a little more than finger pointing and blame in that article, correct?

Where is the republican plan for fixing this mess may I ask?

Or is troop escalation the only rabbit in the hat?

Sort of like the only way the economy can be fixed is through tax cuts largely benefitting the wealthy.

The republicans have no credible plan. Just push the problem onto the next administration by staying the course.

Saddam Hussein would still be in power.

There would be relative stability in the middle east.

There would be 3000 and 100,000 people very grateful for life.

There would be billions of dollars still in US coffers.

The US would still have a semblance of a national reputation.

On a simple cost/benefit analysis, this war is huge failure.

Stay the course is just as bad a plan as get the fuck out.....

What really needs to be done is start teaching these people how to rebuild their own damn country, get rid of the corrupt Iraqi army leaders who use ghost soldiers to filch extra payroll money for either supporting their religious sect or their own personal wealth, instead setup a system where each "real" soldier has a card with a microchip much like the ones our troops have to get into the mess halls, but instead make these troops have to present their cards at secure military banks where they can get their paychecks.....next train these guys to be soldiers and not Police......and start patrolling in tanks instead of Humvees that are easily blown up by IED's......next mix Iraqi soldiers with our soldiers make them do the heavy fighting and use our troops strictly as support...every time I see a video of our troops in action I don't see any Iraqi troops.....

Oh yeah and institute the draft in Iraq, mandatory 2 year service for every one 20 years of age to 30 years of age...

Oh yeah and institute the draft in Iraq, mandatory 2 year service for every one 20 years of age to 30 years of age...

I agree with your pevios statement. But to this one, how the hell could you trust them if youd did this?

I agree with your pevios statement. But to this one, how the hell could you trust them if youd did this?
Any insurrection the soldier gets shot on the spot....

The problem we face over there right now is there are too many pussies who are afraid to join the armed forces, someone needs to step up, grab these little bitches by the balls and put a gun in their hand and a little combat know how in their heads.....having been in the Navy I saw total butterfly boy get turned into top notch sailor who could shoot a gun like a pro.

They need to step up and protect their own selves and stop depending on us to do it for them.....

OPERATIOn DEPUSSIFICATION

We have this idea that all Arabs are ultra militant bloodthirsty men, but they really aren't. Thats why it's so easy for little sectarian militia to take over whole cities because the pussy men won't stand up for themselves
I mean look at how their insurgents fight they hide roadside bombs and run or they fight the craziest guy in their group and strap a bomb to him and convince him he'll go to heaven if he does this.............Look at the first Iraq war it wasn't long and we had them surrendering so fast we barely had enough men to secure them........these guys are worse than France...

The problem we face over there right now is there are too many pussies who are afraid to join the armed forces, someone needs to step up, grab these little bitches by the balls and put a gun in their hand and a little combat know how in their heads.....having been in the Navy I saw total butterfly boy get turned into top notch sailor who could shoot a gun like a pro.

They need to step up and protect their own selves and stop depending on us to do it for them.....

We have this idea that all Arabs are ultra militant bloodthirsty men, but they really aren't. Thats why it's so easy for little sectarian militia to take over whole cities because the pussy men won't stand up for themselves
I mean look at how their insurgents fight they hide roadside bombs and run or they fight the craziest guy in their group and strap a bomb to him and convince him he'll go to heaven if he does this.............Look at the first Iraq war it wasn't long and we had them surrendering so fast we barely had enough men to secure them........these guys are worse than France...

That is an excellent point. One of the reasons that the US is such a powerful force is our freedoms. Freedom = wellbeing = confidence = we will kick your ass. It very hard to get an oppressed people to stand up for themselves.

Also I think that point shows why it is importent to keep our civil liberties. The more they take away, the more we start to feel oppressed also.

Agree........Good points.

IML Gear Cream!
I see where you are coming from, Dg, I really do. For the most part, it is like 2 little kids trying to get each other in trouble. On the one hand, offering solutions would give credibility to the democratic party. Hey, Georgie fucked up but here are a few solutions to the problem. While I don't really think it is the Dem's job to clean up the GOP mess, there is something comforting in proposing a common ground solution similar to what manic posted rather than 2 extreme positions. In reality, this is politics, and this fuck up by Bush would better serve the Dems if it were still around in another year. So, rather than coming up with a solution, pointing a finger for 20 months will be their strategy. It's politics, it doesn't matter which party did the fucking up, the other one won't solve it unless there is a distinct advantage for them or disadvantage to the other party.

I see where you are coming from, Dg, I really do. For the most part, it is like 2 little kids trying to get each other in trouble. On the one hand, offering solutions would give credibility to the democratic party. Hey, Georgie fucked up but here are a few solutions to the problem. While I don't really think it is the Dem's job to clean up the GOP mess, there is something comforting in proposing a common ground solution similar to what manic posted rather than 2 extreme positions. In reality, this is politics, and this fuck up by Bush would better serve the Dems if it were still around in another year. So, rather than coming up with a solution, pointing a finger for 20 months will be their strategy. It's politics, it doesn't matter which party did the fucking up, the other one won't solve it unless there is a distinct advantage for them or disadvantage to the other party.

Don't be surprised to start hearing suggestions rights before the 08 elections!

and now

Ignoring the fact that you're trying to pass opinion off as hard facts, let's back up here a minute and take an objective look at the situation. A majority of the Democratic party successfully ran on the platform of getting us out of Iraq. That's it. All they said was, "We're going to get the U.S. out of Iraq." To this day, not a single one of them has given an explanation of HOW they plan to do that. Getting upset because "Bush created it and now the Dems have to clean it up" is all fine and dandy, but that's what they WANTED. That's why they ran for office. Now you're getting upset because we want them to do what they promised to do? Hmmmmm, why does this sound so hypocritical? You'll hold Repubs to that standard but not Dems? Hmmmmmm:thinking:

Ignoring the fact that you're trying to pass opinion off as hard facts, let's back up here a minute and take an objective look at the situation. A majority of the Democratic party successfully ran on the platform of getting us out of Iraq. That's it. All they said was, "We're going to get the U.S. out of Iraq." To this day, not a single one of them has given an explanation of HOW they plan to do that. Getting upset because "Bush created it and now the Dems have to clean it up" is all fine and dandy, but that's what they WANTED. That's why they ran for office. Now you're getting upset because we want them to do what they promised to do? Hmmmmm, why does this sound so hypocritical? You'll hold Repubs to that standard but not Dems? Hmmmmmm:thinking:

Damn great point:thumb:

Really?

Saddam Hussein would still be in power.

There would be relative stability in the middle east.

There would be 3000 and 100,000 people very grateful for life.

There would be billions of dollars still in US coffers.

The US would still have a semblance of a national reputation.

On a simple cost/benefit analysis, this war is huge failure.

The only reason it was relatively stable before our second act of agression was because we were keeping him in check. He was still paying for suicide bombers going into Isreal. He was allowing terrorists to live in his country. He had large amounts of chemical weapons all of which his generals claim were airlifted to Syria. Those weapons could have been given to any number of groups who would gladly use them. He was thumbing his nose at us and making us look like fools. He broke all of the rules of surrender and he was working with the UN to bypass all the restrictions we had on him. He was still raping, murdering and torturing thousands of his own people.

I agree that mistakes were made by the military and political leaders when we did not take out the malitias right away because of political reasons. By not acting agressively we appeared weak and we encouraged them. We need to speak softly and carry a big stick.

Islam is a govermental movement as well as a personal religion. Islams goal is to rule the world by conversion or forced conversion or just killing the "infadel". If you don't want our goverment to stand up to Islamic facists you better learn which direction Mecca is from where you live because you will be forced to pray in that direction daily. We have to be tough and make them think twice about pulling the stuff they have been pulling in lebonon and Isreal. These guys are worse than Nazis. They will gladly die in the act of Jihad so they can go to their harum of young ladies.

Democrats and some Republicans need to wake up and smell the coffee. Cut and run will be like trying to run from a bear, you are only encouraging them to eat your ass. Stand and fight. Make them not want to mess with Uncle Sam!!

The only reason it was relatively stable before our second act of agression was because we were keeping him in check. He was still paying for suicide bombers going into Isreal. He was allowing terrorists to live in his country. He had large amounts of chemical weapons all of which his generals claim were airlifted to Syria. Those weapons could have been given to any number of groups who would gladly use them. He was thumbing his nose at us and making us look like fools. He broke all of the rules of surrender and he was working with the UN to bypass all the restrictions we had on him. He was still raping, murdering and torturing thousands of his own people.

I agree that mistakes were made by the military and political leaders when we did not take out the malitias right away because of political reasons. By not acting agressively we appeared weak and we encouraged them. We need to speak softly and carry a big stick.

Islam is a govermental movement as well as a personal religion. Islams goal is to rule the world by conversion or forced conversion or just killing the "infadel". If you don't want our goverment to stand up to Islamic facists you better learn which direction Mecca is from where you live because you will be forced to pray in that direction daily. We have to be tough and make them think twice about pulling the stuff they have been pulling in lebonon and Isreal. These guys are worse than Nazis. They will gladly die in the act of Jihad so they can go to their harum of young ladies.

Democrats and some Republicans need to wake up and smell the coffee. Cut and run will be like trying to run from a bear, you are only encouraging them to eat your ass. Stand and fight. Make them not want to mess with Uncle Sam!!
Wow:thumb:

Back