• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Detox

Double D

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I got a product from walmart called Detox 7. Supposed to help clean you out in 7 days. I have heard this is good to help improve digestion and absorption of minerals, besdies the obvious of getting that crap out of your body. Anyone ever use anything like this?

I've never tried it but I've used products like it. It's a middle of the road product. It should help improve digestion. It's worth a shot IMO. Just make sure you stop all caffeine, alcohol and if you use tobacco a few days before you start. Drink water ONLY.

I use no tobacco, I normally only drink water anyways. I started it 2 days ago and lets just say the old number 2 was hitting the first day! It was ridiculous! I dropped 5lbs the first day, I dont know why, but it was kinda neat, haha. Stop all caffine huh? I have used plenty of that beings I am cutting, but I will try to stop it. What do you think? On training with weights could I use the caffeine? What would be the purpose for NO caffeine?

You are trying to detoxify your system. Caffeine is a drug and the point of detox is to get rid of all toxic chemicals in your system.

Ok, yeah so now I am a dumb ass, very good point and a very obvious point, but obviously to obvous for my dumb ass! Thanks Jodi!

No problem :) If you don't cut it out your won't really detox and then it's a waste of money.

How the fuck you except to clean out in 7 days from a life time of abuse to ones body? i say may be 6 months and you might start to get off just the top layer of junk.

I agree, but I saw this product and decided to give it a try. Suppose to do it again in a month, but this will probably be the only time I use it.

Back