• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

ugh creatine question again?!

brennan

Focused
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys,

Havent been on here in awhile and have been off supps for awhile but thinking of taking some creatine again but I'm out of the loop on what's the new, hot brand. haha.

Last I took was Sans V12 and I also took Swole V2 before that. Both were ok. Anyone got any new suggestions? Thanks guys!

I prefer Kre-Alkalyn by Scifit over creatine monohydrate.

I am giving Design Supps' XCeed a go. I'll let you know what I think, it's coming in tomorrow.

Get your CEE from right here off of the board.

I still believe creatine is creatine... I think all these fancy names and additives that are being pushed don't justify the added cost.

It's like bottled water companies trying to sell water with added vitamins. Hell, the majority gets these vitamins in their foods or their own supplements anyway. So you pay extra money thinking it might give you an additional benefit.. :lol:

I am giving Design Supps' XCeed a go. I'll let you know what I think, it's coming in tomorrow.

I tried it was neither impressed or disappointed.

I tried it was neither impressed or disappointed.

Well I do a 75% cardio and a 25% lifting workout so as long as it gives me the energy I need to get through a pretty rigorous routine, then I'll be happy.

IML Gear Cream!
Well I do a 75% cardio and a 25% lifting workout so as long as it gives me the energy I need to get through a pretty rigorous routine, then I'll be happy.

In that case you will probably like it then. Let us know how it works for your current routine.

In that case you will probably like it then. Let us know how it works for your current routine.

Will do. It's on it's way here so I am holding off on my workout until it comes.

Your not working out until you recieve a supp?:hmmm:

Uh for today, sure. I knew it was coming around 1pm and since I don't work out till around that time anyway, waiting for it isn't doing much of anything different than I normaly do every day.

Uh for today, sure. I knew it was coming around 1pm and since I don't work out till around that time anyway, waiting for it isn't doing much of anything different than I normaly do every day.

But you didn't stop working out until you got a certain supp right?I mean not a period of days?

nice. thanks guys. I guess I'll just go w/ one of these. I saw that there's a San V12 turbo out now. Wonder how it is. I haaated the taste of the regular V12..too sweet

VPX Sports has CEX... thats my drink of choice. I use No Shotgun pre-lift and CEX post-lift...I got to say the best I have ever tried...

hmmm thanks for the responses guys..not sure what CEE is..i'm way out of the loop. Swole and V12 old school now?

and what one you use? id prefer something w/ no sugar and doesnt make me feel bloated

nice. thanks guys. I guess I'll just go w/ one of these. I saw that there's a San V12 turbo out now. Wonder how it is. I haaated the taste of the regular V12..too sweet

I've taken San V12 Turbo... It's just as sweet as V12. You can try Xpand by Dymatize, its a very similar formula, even more AAK I believe, and it tastes like koolaid (at least the orange one does).

But you didn't stop working out until you got a certain supp right?I mean not a period of days?

Never. It was a period of literally minutes. Anyway, I have only taken the XCeed once and my workout was pretty intense. I am liking it so far. Now that I am settled in my new apartment, I can accuratly judge the effects of the XCeed... more to come soon.

Nice I'd like to hear about that stuff. I'm in no rush to start takin creatine again, so I'll hear from you guys and make an informed decision. Dont need to be pissin away $

Back