• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What is the best printer you have owned or used at work?

KelJu

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I need a new printer, but I want a great one. Price isn???t a big factor, but I will not spend over $400. Print speed isn't very important.
The most important factor to me is print quality and durability. I want great prints for the next 4 years.

What models have you had luck with. Recommend me some to research. Thanks dudes.

I used to use HP, but they've really been trying to dick with their customers.

Dell sucks ass. You can't even buy their print cartridges in the store.

Right now I'm using a Canon. It's worked well so far.

An Oce 9800. Does 4,800 square feet an hour.

Any HP Laserjet model will work fine... unless you want color.

Er, do you want it to be a network printer?

I guess it depends on what you want.

The cheapest laserjet you can find would be 99 bucks. It's the Hp laserjet 1018 I believe.

My last HP printer was a lemon. I know HP would be the best, but I am still a little pissed about my last HP printer.

I have a Canon Printer/Fax/Scanner.... hardly used it and that shit broke. Too bad it was past the warranty time :pissed: .

We had a cheap HP printer here at work and that thing broke within 2 months.

Maybe the HP just sucked because it was such a cheap model? I was pissed about my Canon breaking tho, I spent like $250 on that bitch.

I'm actually curious about this myself, I'm about to buy a new printer for the new semester.

Ohhhh my god, what a thread. I fucking HATE printers. First things to break. I fucking hate them!

I press the print button on the computer...the printer doesnt react. (my most hated)
Paper Jams.
Ink Cartridges uses too much ink.
"Paper Error" when theres nothing wrong.
"Insert Paper" when theres fucking paper.

I had a Lexmark, lasted pretty long, but still had problems.
Bought a HP. WORST one. Had all the problems mentioned above. Called customer service and they said it was outdated. Outdated? How does the printer just stop working? No drivers to replace what became corrupted?! Never buying a HP again.

I used to use HP, but they've really been trying to dick with their customers.

Dell sucks ass. You can't even buy their print cartridges in the store.

Right now I'm using a Canon. It's worked well so far.

Yes. I forked over the extra dough and got a Canon. First printer Ive ever had to not cause me many problems.

Yet.

My last HP printer was a lemon. I know HP would be the best, but I am still a little pissed about my last HP printer.

In that case any POS printer will work fine. Get an epson.

IML Gear Cream!
There can be no other answer, but HP.
The model # that is best for you depends on your requirements.
I myself have one of the old laserjet dinasours. I can't remember the Model, but It prints fast and keeps printing, and printing, and printing.

PC load letter? What the fuck does that mean??!!

thats funny cuz my last printer "had a paper jam when there is no fucking paper jam!"

We have a Kyocera MFP at work, it seems to be handling pretty well.

At home I have a Canon its been really easy on the ink unlike the Lexmark I had before that....

Oh yeah our report printer, an Okidata from centuries ago is still going strong, i don't think those things ever break....

That was the movie that I was thinking of!

The bese scene in the movie!

:roflmao:

My favorite scene from one of my favorite movies. Office space has the #1 best rewatch value. In my department of school, there is an office space reference made almost everyday, and it never gets boring. :laugh:

:roflmao:

My favorite scene from one of my favorite movies. Office space has the #1 best rewatch value. In my department of school, there is an office space reference made almost everyday, and it never gets boring. :laugh:

Lumbergh fucked her.

Back