• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Caloric Intake too high still???

Uthinkso

Go on....DO IT!!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm working on losing weight right now. Eating 6-7 times a day, no shakes primarily whole foods. No junk at all.

I'm eating 2500-2750 calories a day. 150-200gr of protein a day and roughly 80-100 carbs.

I'm 6'1" 257lb at the start, and presently been at it for three weeks I've been down to 244lb and I'm sitting at 248lb now. Should I lower the intake, or just give me body time to adjust?

i would give ure body sum time. should be losing weight at that intake. why not supplement w/shakes tho?

No reason not to use shakes right now other than following a program that doesn't unclude them. I plan to start using them after the first 25 is off. Programs are good to follow but more or less a guideline not a rule.

Have you tried carb depleting and carb cycling?

10 lbs or more in 3 weeks is actually pretty fast IMO. In fact, it might be too fast to sustain for a long period of time.

Your caloric intake is definitely not too high. Just keep doing what you are doing as long as it is working.

That 4 pounds of gain you are worried about is probably just water. Try weighing yourself 1st thing in the morning after your morning leak and your variation between days should flatten out.

Yeah screw the scale I weigh myself at he gym before I work out and yesterday was back down to 244lb no idea. Must be water weight as you said.

Back