• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Follow to the Letter of the LAW

WantItBad

WantItBad
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok guys this is my 4th journal i think. I was on and off all first semester training. Now since Jan 1 I have been on track. Diet and training included. I quit drinking as of Jan 15th and I love how I feel now. Im still overweight from where i want to be im about 235 right now and a bad 235 i was 200 last march. My workouts consist of weights and all types of cardio.

Monday-Push (2-1-2) Tempo
Flat Bench- 3x8
DB Incline- 3x8
Swiss Ball DB Bench-3x8
Dips-3x8 w/weight
Pushdown- 3x10
Standing Military Press- 3x8

Cardio- 4 minute walk-1 min run about 95% Intensity 4 cycles

Tuesday-Bike 45 minutes real easy pace

Wednesday-Legs
Front Squat- 3x8
SLDL-3x8
Lunges- 3x8

BIKE-45 real easy

Thursday- Walk 45 minutes

Friday-Pull
class is over finsih this later

ok friday-pull

Deadlift- 8,5, 3, 1+

Bent Row-3x8

Pull ups-25 till completed

Hanging rows- 3x8

Close Grip Pull downs- 3x8

DB Curls- 3x8

Hammer- 2x15

Intervals- 5 min walk than 3 min walks 30 second sprints

saturday- OFF

Sunday- Jog 4 miles time doesnt matter

Now my questions how does it look and tuesday thursdays i have class from 10-6 strait no breaks so i have no time to eat.....is my best bet bars and shakes during the day?

Welcome back my Friend, lookin good!!!

any ideas on the eating part?

I'd don't have enough knowledge on nutrition to help you, but you should start with the stickies in Diet & Nutrition. Then create a basic meal plan and ask for help to make it workable.

well i spent this morning in urgent care at the hospital i have fuckin gout? hurts unreal bad no training till the pain goes away

Vicadin is amazing......ok bye

Sorry to hear your ailment my Friend, hope you heal up QUICKLY!!! I agree w/ Brother DOMS, GREAT info there!!!

Now my questions how does it look and tuesday thursdays i have class from 10-6 strait no breaks so i have no time to eat.....is my best bet bars and shakes during the day?

You can always pack some food. Any kind of lean meat in tupperware will work. I have a similar class schedule. A chick that sits by me often manages to bring steamed veggies with her also in tupperware.

When dieting I like to bring raw cauliflower. It is crunchy, kind of like chips and keeps you full with fiber. Some baby carrots work well too and are quite appetizing. I like to keep diet soda and sugar free gum with me also.

Combine lean protein and veggies and I make it through the day just fine. Class plus an inordinate amount of hot women walking around campus all day keep my mind occupied. It is easy to forget about eating under the circumstances.

Cardinal- Good idea never thought about that.
Archie-thanks for the pick me up

Toe feels 100times better today but still not good enough to workout

IML Gear Cream!
2-3 first workout since toe

30 minutes on the eliptical did some intervals

I want to improve my fitness level on cardio so i am thinking of doing something like this

S-2 mile jog 12 min mile pace
M-Lift(push) HIIT 25 minutes Eliptical
T-OFF
W-Lift(legs) BIKE HIIT 25 minutes
T-2 mile run TIME TEST
F-Lift(pull) no cardio
S- 45 min SS eliptical

Does that look ok or too much?

2-4

2.25 miles 30 minutes 1.25 mile jog 1.0 walk

first of all i bought a HD tv today

than

Bench-3x8x185 45RI
DB INclein-8x65, 6x75, 4x80
Swiss BallBEnch- 75x2x8
MILitary Press- 3x20x65
DiPS-3x10
Push downs- 3x10x80

Congrats on the new TV, Good Stuff!!! Great w/o too!!! Can I suggest NOT doing your cardio, especially HIIT on a training day, you just might burn out easier that way is all, course what do I know!!! Other than that, looks Great, Best Wishes!!!

I didnt sleep a wink last night over training or not enough cals i think so i cut the cardio today compeltey i cant spell and 62 lcd

62", Awesome!!!

ya its a lil big for my room at school but oh well

waist is down 5 inches (around belly button) i am not gonna weigh in any more just cant find a scale thats accurate

I am really sick of winter...negative digits all week...snowing like mad lately....just wanna be out in the sun....running on tredmills is getting old id kill for grass...

its 4am and i am on my way to stock at Menards kinda like a lowes or home depot for you non midwest folks and den i have class at 11...... okayyyyyyyy byee

IML Gear Cream!
2-7-07 Legs
Post in nutrition about my pwo meal problem
Warm Up-Bike 5min

Leg swings-side and front

Front squat-135x15, 225x8, 225x8, 275x5

SLDL- 135x8, 135x8, 135x8

Tried to do intervals but after the 3rd one I had to yak

Yakin huh??? Good Stuff, LOL!!!
Hope all is well my Friend, enjoy that TV too!!!

lol ya its fun arch...no training today hve to drive home. Not a big deal though just a missed cardio session

Good Stuff, have a safe trip my Friend!!!

2-9-07 Back Bis
Ok so my day started out by getting in a car accident some fuck backed into my truck in a parking lot. Not drivable!! Yay!....just kidding....ok staying positive...this dude at the gym asked me to spot him squating...well on rep 5 he couldnt get it and i was helping him up like a good spot .....and he bails on the wieght and i catch 315 with my elbows and drives me to the floor....back is in spasms now.....today is the best day of my life
Well before back decided to hurt i got this done

RackDead (just below the knee) 135x8, 225x8, 315x2x6
PullUPs-5, 5, 4, 3, 3,
CGPullDown- 3x10x135
BentRow- 3x10x95

and than my back went BYE BYE BYE

back still hurts

Spotting is so hard if there is an idiot on the other end, sorry to hear that my Friend!!! Good lookin w/o Brother Bad!!!

2-12-07 Push
Back felt 100% better today

Think i have a good base back training for strength the next 8 weeks

Bench-5x5@ 185
Incline DB- 2x5@75
Swiss Ball DB- 2x12 @55
BB Military- 5x5@ 95
PushDowns- 3x12@80

Good lookin w/o Brother Bad, Glad the back is 100% my Friend, Good Stuff!!!

for got to mention all RIs were 45 seconds

Back