• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I'm going to become a muslim, because...

BigDyl

Elite Kiki
Registered
Reaction score
All religions have some form of mutilation.....or self deprivation....

ew. That was awful.

That's nothing compared to the fact that Muslims kill some infants because they're female.

That's nothing compared to the fact that Muslims kill some infants because they're female.
Or Americans who toss their babies in trash cans because they don't want them...

My penis was mutilated when I was just a few days old. I still have nightmares! I thought they were going to take the whole thing. Do you guys think I have a legal case?

All religions have some form of mutilation.....or self deprivation....
really...plz prove that.

and a small group of a few thousand people that you learned about on the Da Vinci Code doesn't count....100 million shi'ites do count though.

No, that's not funny, but it is true. I lived in Arizona for three years. On an almost weekly basis you'd hear about this stuff on the news; but only as a sideline, considering that it's such a run of the mill event.

I live in Cali! Hispanics have very strong family bonds not like Europeans. They for the most part stick together through thick and thin.

really...plz prove that.

and a small group of a few thousand people that you learned about on the Da Vinci Code doesn't count....100 million shi'ites do count though.
Well there's the Catholic's I've seen that walk on their knees until they bleed in some special church, then you have the Filipino's guys who thrash themselves and do other crazy shit, then you have the Christian's who put on a crown of thorns and drag a cross like jesus did on Easter, then the Jews have ritual circumcsion, etc,etc

I don't see what the problem is with that head cutting thing. It prepares the kids for blowing themselves up with a bomb.

I live in Cali! Hispanics have very strong family bonds not like Europeans. They for the most part stick together through thick and thin.

I grew up in LA and heard it on the news there, as well.

Do a search on "baby found dumpster" on Google and see what you get. It's so bad in Texas that they passed a law titled the "Baby Moses" law. It means that any unwanted baby can be dropped off to any number of places, no questions asked.

"Family bonds", my ass.

Or Americans who toss their babies in trash cans because they don't want them...

Islam is a religion.

American isnt.

:thumb: Atta kid manic

My penis was mutilated when I was just a few days old. I still have nightmares! I thought they were going to take the whole thing. Do you guys think I have a legal case?
Maybe...if it's really bad just have them shape it into a vagina.

Well there's the Catholic's I've seen that walk on their knees until they bleed in some special church, then you have the Filipino's guys who thrash themselves and do other crazy shit, then you have the Christian's who put on a crown of thorns and drag a cross like jesus did on Easter, then the Jews have ritual circumcsion, etc,etc

you need to be a little more specific. your grouping races, sects, and Christianity all together. I am a Christian yet i've never done any of those things. i have however gone without food or water for a 24 hour period for fasting. not really the same thing though. :hmmm:

Back