• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Water restictions

Mista

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
In Australia we are faced with water restrictions. As of this year in SA we can only water our lawns 1 day a week. Im sure without propper action the level of restiction will become higher.

There are 3 ideas that seem to be floating around:

1. Continue to restict water

2. Desalination plant

3. Recycled sewage water

In QLD they are already using option 3. Im in favour of option 2 over here, and 3 for non driking water.

What are peoples views and are there any other ideas?

I drink recycled shit water. It is safe enough for me once I run it through my own purifier.

It must be safe if they premote it I guess but its more the idea.

It taste fine, and is safe if they run the facilities correctly. We never have problems with our water.

In Australia we are faced with water restrictions. As of this year in SA we can only water our lawns 1 day a week.

How do they know if you water it one day a week? What if you water it everyday? :confused:

I got an idea. Use sea water. I know you are going to say you already mentioned the desalination plant. Buy I mean actually use pure sea water. Sure it is not safe to drink but you can wash your car, take a shower and other things. So you would have to two types of water going to every house in your country and one of them is salty. Think how much you could save of the good water.

I got an idea. Use sea water. I know you are going to say you already mentioned the desalination plant. Buy I mean actually use pure sea water. Sure it is not safe to drink but you can wash your car, take a shower and other things. So you would have to two types of water going to every house in your country and one of them is salty. Think how much you could save of the good water.

That would pollute the ground water I think, plus it would kill mnay types of plants.

IML Gear Cream!
That would pollute the ground water I think, plus it would kill mnay types of plants.

Most of the water or sewage goes to the ocean and not the ground. You are right, it would be a problem if it went to the ground. A lot of water is wasted on toilets, shower, even dishwashing could be done with it. After your car or dishes are dry you could clean the salt with a towel. Using a desalination plant would be too expensive.

:hmmm: Every solution creates a (or many) problems...:( :thinking:

I used to work at a place with a water treatment plant where you would pull old comdoms and tampons out of the water and it would be rolled over and diluted and basically ran through a purifier and then sent back out.The purifier seemed like some kind of microwave to me.Uggg I would hate to drink anything that came through there.:barf:

I only drink water from the Poland spring.

I only drink water from the Poland spring.

You should watch Penn & Teller's Bullshit! episode on bottled water. It's pretty funny.

Back