• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How black children view white children

Race is fabricated and made up? :funny: You really are fucking stupid.

When it comes to mixed races then yes.

What do you call a half white, half black, half mexican? (if that even makes sense)

Most mexicans dont even know where half of their race come from?

When it comes to mixed races then yes.

What do you call a half white, half black, half mexican? (if that even makes sense)

Jokes aside, what it really comes down to when people talk about "race" is really "culture."

It's the cultures that I like or disdain, not the genetics.

:bulb: Honestly I think DOMS is pretty spot on with alot of his views. Does he express them in an almost radical way? Sure, but he gets his point across well. Much more than I can say for alot of you cats in IM land.

I just tend to speak my mind, often as profane and causticly as I can. :)

It's funny that most people (and not just here on IM), tend to just repeat what they're told. I do my own research and draw my own conclusions. This tends to anger some people. :shrug:

It's funny that most people (and not just here on IM), tend to just repeat what they're told. I do my own research and draw my own conclusions. This tends to anger some people. :shrug:

DOMS research site: http://www.cato.org/

And this is why I can so closely relate to and respect the things you say. I am surrounded by this shit and get my sources of knowledge from many different directions, I then draw my own beliefs and have absolutely no problem speaking my mind about them. Some people respect it and some people hate it... I say fuck it.

And this is why I can so closely relate to and respect the things you say. I am surrounded by this shit and get my sources of knowledge from many different directions, I then draw my own beliefs and have absolutely no problem speaking my mind about them. Some people respect it and some people hate it... I say fuck it.

Ditto!

The really funny thing is that they accuse me of being close-minded.

I've heard of them, but I've never been to their site.

Their beliefs:
  • Individual Liberty
  • Limited Government
  • Free Markets
  • Peace
Well, two out of four ain't bad.

I figured you didn't go for Peace or Individual Liberty.

IML Gear Cream!
Ditto!

The really funny thing is that they accuse me of being close-minded.

When in reality it is people like you and I that have more sources of knowledge and views from more directions then these people can count. They get their info from a television show and spew the same shit they heard that day then have the balls to call me close minded. I'd eat people like that in a debate. I've even changed a few peoples views on certain issues and gained the respect of men older than my own father when sitting at a diner table.

When in reality it is people like you and I that have more sources of knowledge and views from more directions then these people can count. They get their info from a television show and spew the same shit they heard that day then have the balls to call me close minded. I'd eat people like that in a debate. I've even changed a few peoples views on certain issues and gained the respect of men older than my own father when sitting at a diner table.

Debate with kbm and decker. :thumb:

I figured you didn't go for Peace or Individual Liberty.

Peace only works in a perfect world. When you have crazy dictators with nuclear weapons with no problem using them on free countries... yeah, peace just doesn't work out. People that think it will are simply misguided and ignorant to the fact of what the world entails.

Debate with kbm and decker. :thumb:

Any day, any time. I don't think you truly understand the extent of political exposure I recieve in a days time.

The really funny part is that Mexican have neither the Spanish good looks or the American Indians well formed bodies.

They're short, pudgy, homely, and can't grow a real beard.

puerto rican women look sooooooooooooooo good!

I've had some of my points of view altered. That's why BigDyl wanted to call in Decker. He's changed my mind on a few things (but not global warming :)).

It's even more funny when people try to pigeon-hole me. I'm a hard-line conservative on many issues, but I'm a metrosexual, believe in limited government, detest Bush, like gays, born into abject poverty, I'm very caustic to those that I don't like, but I change at least two tires every month for someone I've never met before, I detest some races and look up to others, I distrust all major news outlets, and would take a bullet for a true friend; just to name some of my beliefs.

Pigeon-hole that.

I've had some of my points of view altered. That's why BigDyl wanted to call in Decker. He's changed my mind on a few things (but not global warming :)).

It's even more funny when people try to pigeon-hole me. I'm a hard-line conservative on many issues, but I'm a metrosexual, believe in limited government, detest Bush, like gays, born into abject poverty, I'm very caustic to those that I don't like, but I change at least two tires every month for someone I've never met before, I detest some races and look up to others, I distrust all major news outlets, and would take a bullet for a true friend; just to name some of my beliefs.

Pigeon-hole that.

That's some good shit right there. Don't agree with all of it, but you sound just as passionate as I am about the beliefs I have installed into myself. :clapping:

That's not surprising, being that whites are the majority and therefore more of the children will be exposed to white role models...

Back