• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How black children view white children

Even blacks kids know the score.

:(

DOMS...:laugh:

They perceived the black doll as evil because he had a frown on his face from the white doll keeping him down.

Show a film of white kids picking white dolls, and you'd have cries of racism.

Gee... I wondered what would happen when
almost every black "musician" is a guy with a pissed off look on his face,
claiming to be a gangster, holding a gun, and saying "FUCK" every other word

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Haha, you know when I really think about the study and this thread it suddenly occured to me...

Who gives a fuck! :laugh:

Haha, you know when I really think about the study and this thread it suddenly occured to me...

Who gives a fuck! :laugh:

:clapping:

.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,................................... .......
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllll.\.................................
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\............................ ....
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,...........................
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
.................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,...... ............
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........

That is sad... but extremely true. Al Sharpton would have a press conference and a riot in the streets the very next day.

I seriously think Al Sharpton's cool. Although I know he whores the race card.

thats one of the most screwed up things ever posted here on this site

Unfortunately I've seen that before.

Anyways, I think it's clear that DOMS racism and hate is so far reaching it has single handidly caused a regression in culture, just when we thought we were coming closer to being defined as the primary unit of taxonomy, and not some fabricated and made up classification.

Ground breaking!!! 15 out of 21 children preferred the white doll. Any statistician will tell you that a sample group of 21 is pathetically small.

Anyways, I think it's clear that DOMS racism and hate is so far reaching it has single handidly caused a regression in culture, just when we thought we were coming closer to being defined as the primary unit of taxonomy, and not some fabricated and made up classification.

Race is fabricated and made up? :funny: You really are fucking stupid.

Race is fabricated and made up? :funny: You really are fucking stupid.

:bulb: Honestly I think DOMS is pretty spot on with alot of his views. Does he express them in an almost radical way? Sure, but he gets his point across well. Much more than I can say for alot of you cats in IM land.

Back