IronMag Research Chems

T3 and Clen Pros and Cons (Help please)

Rep Points

Exclamation T3 and Clen Pros and Cons (Help please)

I have herd contradicting views on taking these two together.

I am not on anything 172, 5'9, 20.

Any expirienced views appreciated.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

My advise is not to take both together until you've done at least one cycle of clen by itself. When you do take both, keep the doses on the low side and build up slowly.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate! View Post
    My advise is not to take both together until you've done at least one cycle of clen by itself. When you do take both, keep the doses on the low side and build up slowly.
    Is this because of the sides?

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Yes. Dehydration, cramps, shakes, sweat, and other issues of discomfort. It can be a good stack for those who really need help losing fat, but it can eat your muscle if you are not real careful or using steroids.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Slowly... but surely!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

When you go on a Clen cycle, that's for cutting up right? Is Clen legal? I am currently abroad in the middle east and plan on trying to put on as much weight as I can in the next 6 months. So when I am ready to come home, would Clen be something good to use to cut up?

UNLEASH THE BEAST
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mista View Post
    Is this because of the sides?
    They are like Pirate said, also I experienced headaches, trouble sleeping and lethargy with the T3 after awhile. Not to mention shaking and irratibility. It works well though, I was thinking of doing it again soon.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain...

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate! View Post
    Yes. Dehydration, cramps, shakes, sweat, and other issues of discomfort. It can be a good stack for those who really need help losing fat, but it can eat your muscle if you are not real careful or using steroids.
    When one is nearing the last seven to eight weeks of a pre-contest diet, if they're doing cardio plus taking both clen and cytomel or T-3, is there anything they should do in terms of protein/caloric intake to prevent muscle loss?

How does T-3 compare to cytomel?