• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

T3 and Clen Pros and Cons (Help please)

Mista

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have herd contradicting views on taking these two together.

I am not on anything 172, 5'9, 20.

Any expirienced views appreciated.

My advise is not to take both together until you've done at least one cycle of clen by itself. When you do take both, keep the doses on the low side and build up slowly.

My advise is not to take both together until you've done at least one cycle of clen by itself. When you do take both, keep the doses on the low side and build up slowly.

Is this because of the sides?

Yes. Dehydration, cramps, shakes, sweat, and other issues of discomfort. It can be a good stack for those who really need help losing fat, but it can eat your muscle if you are not real careful or using steroids.

When you go on a Clen cycle, that's for cutting up right? Is Clen legal? I am currently abroad in the middle east and plan on trying to put on as much weight as I can in the next 6 months. So when I am ready to come home, would Clen be something good to use to cut up?

Is this because of the sides?

:yes: They are like Pirate said, also I experienced headaches, trouble sleeping and lethargy with the T3 after awhile. Not to mention shaking and irratibility. It works well though, I was thinking of doing it again soon.

Yes. Dehydration, cramps, shakes, sweat, and other issues of discomfort. It can be a good stack for those who really need help losing fat, but it can eat your muscle if you are not real careful or using steroids.

When one is nearing the last seven to eight weeks of a pre-contest diet, if they're doing cardio plus taking both clen and cytomel or T-3, is there anything they should do in terms of protein/caloric intake to prevent muscle loss?

How does T-3 compare to cytomel?

Back