• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Juicing fruit and veggies

KelJu

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Yeah, so I know that I am lacking enough fruit and veggies in my diet, so I bought a nice juicer today. I bought some of almost every major vegetable, and a few pieces of fruit.

My roommate said that I would never be able to drink that nasty ass veggie juice, so just to make a point, I mixed together the nastiest stuff I could think of.

I made about 20oz of juice made from 2 heads of broccoli with stalk, 2 carrots, and 1 whole tomato. The stuff was pretty nasty, but I handled it pretty good.

I guess my question is can I get away with drinking 20-40oz of veggie juice a day without eating vegetables. They are terribly inconvenient. I also bought cabbage, baby spinach, celery, Apples, and blueberries.

The only problem with juicers is that it strip the fiber and many of the nutrients. I hate those juicers for that reason. That's why I got a vitamixer. You still have all your nutrients and fiber because it mulches it all up.

You can do that but you need to make sure you still take some antioxidants, greens powder and fiber.

So basically what she is saying is that you failed. It was not disgusting enough.

Make it more disgusting tasting and get back to us on that chief.

The only problem with juicers is that it strip the fiber and many of the nutrients. I hate those juicers for that reason. That's why I got a vitamixer. You still have all your nutrients and fiber because it mulches it all up.

You can do that but you need to make sure you still take some antioxidants, greens powder and fiber.

So I just wasted my money?

No. Just don't juice all your vegetables. Drinking raw vegetables is a good thing. :thumbup:

So I just wasted my money?
Not really. You can always buy a greens power and fiber and add it to your juice when its done. :shrug: Or as Bakerboy said, eat some veggies too :)

Greens + makes a good greens that has the fiber included. Make your juice and then add some of that powder in and you will be good to go.

IML Gear Cream!
Greens + makes a good greens that has the fiber included. Make your juice and then add some of that powder in and you will be good to go.

Thanks Jodi. I'll pick some up next time I go to Walmart.

Back