• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Night cap - Hot Chocolate anyone?

Big G

Back from the grave.
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've found a reduced calorie, low fat, low carb Hot Chocloate that I like. It has 3.5grams of sugar including lactose. There are 25 calories in total per mug.

My question is... Can I have a mug before bed without affecting my cut?

NOTE: The only other things I eat 4pm onwards are lean meats/fish with green veggies.

There is bound to be lots of rubbish in the ingredients. If you're happy with that and it fits into your calories intake for the day then go ahead. Just make sure that you get a protein and good fats meal in there as well.

It's a tablespoon and a half with 25 calories in it. How much "rubbish" could seriously be packed in there? Not enough to freak out about, surely.

Make your own. Skim milk or water, cocoa and splenda.

Make it myself! Of course!

OK. That sounds good.

There's apparently 19 calories in a tablespoon of cocoa. If I make it with only a quarter cup of milk there'd only be 40 calories in total (30 if I only use ½tblsp of cocoa.

I'll let you know how it turns out tonight.

I don't know why I didn't think if that. I guess I'm just not used to using cocoa. I'm a hot-chocolate kinda guy!

Thanks! :)

I know that not every calorie is equal, but i really dont think 25 calories is anything to worry about (unless your competing)

Of course, you're right.

Still... At least making it myself I'd know what's in it. Not a bad idea as long as I can find a yummy-scrummy way to make it. :)

Plus, if I can get another few gramns of simple carbs out of my diet that sounds good to me. One less day on the treadmill and one day closer to starting to bulk! :)

Of course, you're right.

Still... At least making it myself I'd know what's in it. Not a bad idea as long as I can find a yummy-scrummy way to make it. :)

Plus, if I can get another few gramns of simple carbs out of my diet that sounds good to me. One less day on the treadmill and one day closer to starting to bulk! :)

like u i love hot cocoa and useed to drink it every nite before bed until i recently went on a diet. if u find a good way to make it let me know

First few attempts have been awful. Still experimenting... I'll keep you posted of progress. ;)

IML Gear Cream!
LMAO - guys it's not difficult

* 2 packets splenda
* 2 to 3 teaspoons Cocoa
* Dash salt
* 1 cup skim milk
* 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract

Thanks for that Jodi. I'll try it and see how it goes. The ones I've made so far seemed kind-of watery compared to my trusty Hot Chocolate. Nice touch with vanilla though. That will probably work well. I'll let you know what I think.

You could try a bit of instant decaf coffee. Coffee flavouring is meant to enhance chocolate flavouring.

You could try a bit of instant decaf coffee. Coffee flavouring is meant to enhance chocolate flavouring.
Hmmm....that's really tasty too.

Cool. I'll try.

The only cocoa I had in the cupboard was some Extra Dark Hersheys stuff. It worked great for cooking, but in a cup it was completely black, even when made 100% with milk. I didn't like it. I'm going to get some different stuff and try again.

Adding Brandy to the mix goes without saying, right?

I'm kidding... I'm kidding!!

Back