• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Astronaut In Diaper

would not be surprised to find that diaper on Ebay within the next week.

Where would all the stuff go....it would find an open hole to fill..

I thought you could have a laugh at this dipshit and see the humor.Driving that far to kill someone and arming yourself with a bb gun.

Ah, got it. She's a crazy chick, that's not that unusual. Having said that, my favorite girlfriend was an over-possessive nut that would probably have boiled my bunny if I hadn't moved out of California. I miss her... :(

Ah, got it. She's a crazy chick, that's not that unusual. Having said that, my favorite girlfriend was an over-possessive nut that would probably have boiled my bunny if I hadn't moved out of California. I miss her... :(

Mmmm bunny. I have a tasty recipe for Vieope btw.

"It was a remarkable downfall for Nowak, whose life seemed to be on a perfect trajectory until a few months ago."

I love the space terminology! How about, she shouldn't have been released on bail because she's a possible "flight risk"......:hehe:

She sprayed mace at her intended victim THROUGH THE PARTIALLY OPENED WINDOW of a LOCKED car IN GEAR. Like that was going to stop her or something. Some people can be so book smart, so tech smart, so science smart ... but be such total morons out in the real world. Like DOMS said ... a fucking BB gun? :roflmao:

All that being said I say she should get off with a check up from the neck up and a short jail sentence followed by parole. She was toting around a mallet in her bag of tricks so she was obviously going to pound the women into pate with it ... but it was a crime of passion. Premeditated ... but W/E. Cut her a break for her long years of service to our space program. Her worse sentence is that her life is over. She'll never get the guy she was after, her current husband is gonna divorce her ... and her kids will always see her as a nut-job. Add jail, parole, and the consequences of being a convicted felon and she's fucked for life. I'd put her on extended suicide watch ...

IML Gear Cream!
She sprayed mace at her intended victim THROUGH THE PARTIALLY OPENED WINDOW of a LOCKED car IN GEAR. Like that was going to stop her or something. Some people can be so book smart, so tech smart, so science smart ... but be such total morons out in the real world. Like DOMS said ... a fucking BB gun? :roflmao:

All that being said I say she should get off with a check up from the neck up and a short jail sentence followed by parole. She was toting around a mallet in her bag of tricks so she was obviously going to pound the women into pate with it ... but it was a crime of passion. Premeditated ... but W/E. Cut her a break for her long years of service to our space program. Her worse sentence is that her life is over. She'll never get the guy she was after, her current husband is gonna divorce her ... and her kids will always see her as a nut-job. Add jail, parole, and the consequences of being a convicted felon and she's fucked for life. I'd put her on extended suicide watch ...

I think she should have to fight the best fighter in the universe, as her sentence, aka chuck lidell.

Back