• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

IML Products Compatible?

Big G

Back from the grave.
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm cutting and considering buying:

IML - CREATINE ETHYL ESTER HCL (CEE) 240 Caps
IML - ANABOLIC-MATRIX Rx???
IML - LEAN FUEL EXTREME??? Enhanced Thermogenic / Fatburning Formula

to go with:
NOW Adam 60 Tabs, and
Now St John's Wort 300mg 100 Caps

Anyone see any problems there?

That IML stack looks pretty good. Why are you taking the St John's Wort?

I think it's supposed to help with depression, isn't it? I have been kind-of down-in-the-dumps recently (Hence the reason my other thread has turned into a chat about my beer-drinking instead of fat-loss pills, like I originally planned to discuss). Maybe if I didn't find life so hard, the cravings for a beer would subside. I don't know. What do you think?

Last edited:
Drop the St. Johns Wart. I never like that shit. Pick up some 5Htp. It will help ALOT more with depression AND it will suppress your appetite. As for the IML stack you got going, very nice choices. Those should work perfectly. Just keep that diet and training in check.

Appetite suppression? I'm never hungry as it is.

Is there anything else that you know of that may help with just the depression side of things? Taking an appetite suppressor when I'm never hungry anyway seems a little off track; no?

ALSO... "5Htp" doesn't seem to be available at taylorsnutrition.com Is that really what it's called; "5Htp"?

Agree, 5htp is a much better choice. It converts to serotonin in the brain. This helps with depression, anxiety, and insommnia.

The appetite suppression is merely a secondary of what 5Htp truly does. It's mainly for depression and anxiety as Jodi stated. So grab some of that. And yes, it's called 5Htp. Google it up.

I'm cutting and considering buying:

IML - CREATINE ETHYL ESTER HCL (CEE) 240 Caps
IML - ANABOLIC-MATRIX Rx???
IML - LEAN FUEL EXTREME??? Enhanced Thermogenic / Fatburning Formula

Anyone see any problems there?

great stack! :)

you should give Herbal Burn a try.

www.ironmaglabs.com/herbal-burn.php

Prince,

Do you own IML Products?

G.

Back