IronMagLabs

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

my life is at stake (LITERALLY) help me!

Rep Points

my life is at stake (LITERALLY) help me!

OK, ia m 17 turning 18 in 2 months.
    Today when i went to go poo, blood came out also, it like dripped. Can supplements have anything to do with this??
    The only different thing i have done in the last week or 2 is been taking Aderall. ( i was not prescribed so i cannot go to doctor, also i cannot afford going to the doctor)

i just need some advice, if i should stop taking all supplements in general, including whey.

a list of what i take it this:

aminovol
    blitz cyclle
    oxydrene
    6-alpho oxo nolone
    glutamine
    whey sometimes

now i am like 95% sure it is the supplements, but just want to hear some input on this.

also i take
    multi vit
    vit c
    emergen C
    grape seed extract
    co enzyme q 10
    omega 3's and 6's
    MSM
    glucosamien and chondrine
    ginseng, and an adaptogen
    selenium
    sprulina

is it the over taking of things?? because i do see that i take a lot fo things includign vitamins n stuff. someone plz

Lift or Die
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Any reason that your parents don't know this? You should be seeing A DOCTOR as you finish reading this post. Blood in your GI tract = a major deadly issue. If you haven't already ... then call the emergency room right now and tell them your symptoms. Now ... not ten minutes from now.

Rep Points

bone crusher i kno that i should, but you do not know my situation as i cannot relaly tell you. and i know that we cannot afford to do that. But my best guess would be hemmroids?? i've had blood come out of my anus before but not as much, it probably happened like once or twice but it was liek a tiny tiny tiny bit.

Lift or Die
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Phone calls are free. Calling the ER will get you started ... and the ER has to admit you and treat you. Not trying to meddle in your personal afairs, just trying to tell you that you absolutely must get seen by someone right now. It may not be from your GI tract but rather from outside the mentioned area ... but taking advice from someone on an internet chat forum is a good way to die ... today.

At least CALL the ER ...
    Last edited by BoneCrusher; 02-10-2007 at 12:49 PM.

Rep Points

do not play around with this my man. My brother had this problem and it was the start of colitis, which can cause blood in the stool. You may have a polyp. This is nothing to push to the side. Call a doctor immediatly because it can and will only get worse. Even if it were the supplements doing this to you that means there is something wrong internally.

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Bonecrusher is dead on. Please see a doctor ASAP.
    Fucking Determined!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

If you are not going to go see a doctor then what else can anyone say to you? Kinda dumb to ask this question whenever the obvious answer is go to the doc. He wont say anything about taking nonprescription drugs. Hell he cant, its against the law. Best of luck, take their advice.

Rep Points

hey man if your still having this problem i have a solution.

reason this could have happened....
    number one- the selenium has an effect with the aderall because they both have a reactive acid in them called NArth+. too much of that stuff mixed could cuase a slight deteriation of the kidneys which in result is the blood you see comming out.

Heres your best option, lay off all suplements till your little problem is fixed. then slowly you can take them again. but dont take aderall any more...and maybe chill with the glucosamien and chondrine

and last if the problem continues you must see a doctor

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KOIronclub51 View Post

number one- the selenium has an effect with the aderall because they both have a reactive acid in them called NArth+. too much of that stuff mixed could cuase a slight deteriation of the kidneys which in result is the blood you see comming out.

Heres your best option, lay off all suplements till your little problem is fixed. then slowly you can take them again. but dont take aderall any more...and maybe chill with the glucosamien and chondrine

That isn't a solution. The kid is bleeding from his ass. Any solution that doesn't involve seeing a doctor this week is retarded.
    Fucking Determined!

Audios Envy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    That isn't a solution. The kid is bleeding from his ass. Any solution that doesn't involve seeing a doctor this week is retarded.
    Agreed. Same shit was happening to a buddy of mine from work. Ended up he has a firggen pollup or some shit. And his mom just died from skin cancer so he was buggin' out. I advise dontsurf, you go see a doctor ASAP.
    After almost 2 weeks... I am back and better than ever.

Rep Points

you may have an ulcer in your colon . Go to the doctor asap

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

agreed on seeing a doc.

I also agree on dropping all of the supps.

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

Hardcore Peptides 20% Discount Code: Robert20

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KOIronclub51 View Post

u said chill with the glucosamine ean chondrine? as in dont take it?? is it harmful or somethign?

Lift or Die
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

No-one here can advise you on jack-shit. You're nervous about your condition so you post things that you see or feel about this condition. People here with little or no medical training who have an uncle in Pensacola with something that resembles the conditions you describe tell you .

See what you need to realize is that YOU don't even really know what to post about your symptoms. You never mentioned if the blood is IN your stool as well as on it ... that drip you described was way to minimal. You go on to discuss sup's as though they are the culprit ... and give everyone here the subliminal directive to bag on sups. We have no idea what your actual symptoms are, what your medical history is ... or the medical history of your family that would aid in determining a genetic predisposition ... nor do we have any info on recent physical activities. Did you just have farm sex and not tell us ... is your idea of a good time to drink gasoline ... or more sensibly asked have you had a recent injury? Are you suffering from heartburn or diarrhea, vomiting or tingling sensations in your outer extremities? If you do vomit is there blood in the vomit? Starting to see the pattern here? No-one here has any idea of your actual medical circumstances ... and even if we did we are not qualified to diagnose the problem.

There is a member here who developed a condition. I am firmly convinced that this member's condition was severely exasperated by the input of all the do-gooders that posted in his thread. Everyone had a solution, the member followed this idea and that idea and sometimes those ideas were in direct conflict with each other. Other members argued and cursed each other over who was right and who was not. Ultimately this member came close to suicide ... like real close. Like in that last mental phase one enters into before pulling it off. I think the only reason he didn't do it is because of the love he has for his family ... if he were older and living alone he'd be dead right now. We don't need a repeat of that thread and you don't need to go through all that. You can get the basic medical care you need, regardless of how inconvenient it may be to get. The bills for my ex-wife's last fight with cancer are still coming in. I'm down to $28,000 from $82,000 two years ago. Medical treatment for serious shit is not necessarily easy to deal with ... but you need it. Go get some ... before your shit gets serious beyond anyone's ability to fix. Internal bleeding can lead to blood poisoning, liver failure, kidney failure, or septic shock ... and death from any of those conditions or about a million that I am not qualified to mention.

Finely this is not a medical forum. This is a fitness forum. We move heavy objects repetitively in defiance of gravity to help us defy time. We share our knowledge and experiences with each other as a matter of guidance and entertainment ... and gain major motivation through the process. We laugh, we joke, we learn, we even insult each other, but we do not diagnose medical conditions ... that is the work of a qualified Doctor.

Are we on the same page yet dontsurfonmytur? Do you get it? Go see a real doctor and forget what ever you will read in this thread.

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

everyone is right! Go to the doctor. Get in the ER!!

Don't worry if you can't afford it. Claim finanical hardship when the bill comes and prove your income (or lack there of) and things will work out.
    Optimum Sports Performance

"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, in the experts there are few."
    -Buddha's Little Instruction Book

Your Pretend Friend

Rep Points

Adderral messed with my stomach, that stuff is harsh. It could just be a fissure also but I would personally stop taking anything.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dontsurfonmytur View Post
    OK, ia m 17 turning 18 in 2 months.
    Today when i went to go poo, blood came out also, it like dripped. Can supplements have anything to do with this??
    The only different thing i have done in the last week or 2 is been taking Aderall. ( i was not prescribed so i cannot go to doctor, also i cannot afford going to the doctor)

i just need some advice, if i should stop taking all supplements in general, including whey.

a list of what i take it this:

aminovol
    blitz cyclle
    oxydrene
    6-alpho oxo nolone
    glutamine
    whey sometimes

now i am like 95% sure it is the supplements, but just want to hear some input on this.

also i take
    multi vit
    vit c
    emergen C
    grape seed extract
    co enzyme q 10
    omega 3's and 6's
    MSM
    glucosamien and chondrine
    ginseng, and an adaptogen
    selenium
    sprulina

is it the over taking of things?? because i do see that i take a lot fo things includign vitamins n stuff. someone plz
    For a kid who can't afford to go see a doctor about blood coming out of his rear, you sure spend a lot of money on supps, many of which are pretty worthless. If blood continues to happen, best you see a medical professional vs asking strangers on a bbing forum. Many things can cause blood to come out of your rear, most not very serious, and a few VERY serious.
    - Will @ BrinkZone

The No#1 Science Based Performance, Fitness, and Bodybuilding Resource on the 'net....

Rep Points

You might want to try KY or Astroglide next time...Just kidding, go to the doctor!

Go on....DO IT!!!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Doctor
    I do my best to focus on the task at hand, and give 100% in what I'm doing at the time. Nothing else matters except the task at hand.

I am Rollo Tomassee..
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I used to have bloody shit and blood on my asshole when I wiped.

I pushed too hard when I shit and wha-la, blood! I stopped pushing and wha-la! No more blood.
    6' 203lbs (12-10-12)
    Bench 365 (12/3)
    Weighted Pullups 80lbs 3x3 (3/19)
    Squat 370
    Deadlift after herniation 385lbs 3x3 (3/17)
    NASM certified 2/06
    Journal

SHRUG LIKE YOU MEAN IT

Rep Points

Dont be retarded. Who cares about saving money?

If you die, how the hell are you going to spend the money you DIDNT spend on the doctor that could have SAVED YOUR LIFE!?

Fucking hell, it doesnt take a theoretical physicist to workout that health > material wealth.

Also, Bonecrusher's last post (the long one) was 100% awesome. Do what HE says, do what EVERYONE here is saying and GO TO THE DOCTOR.
    http://www.getlifting.info

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AKIRA View Post
    I used to have bloody shit and blood on my asshole when I wiped.

I pushed too hard when I shit and wha-la, blood! I stopped pushing and wha-la! No more blood.
    ya man i belive i have internal hemmroids, the bleeding ws very veyr less severe today. Now my poopping time is less than oen minute
    before it was at least 6 minutes, sometimes even 15 mins.
    and i've been drinking horse chestnut extract to heal my hemroids

Rep Points

without a doubt you should go get checked out....blood is not supposed to come out of your ass...ever! It might be something very minor...or something real serious...don't wait too long bro.

Rep Points

Notice that this guy is ignoring all the suggestions to go to a doctor?, he's acting like you guys aren't even talking about it, just keeps going on and on about his "supplements" and how it might be hemmeroids..
    go to a doctor...