• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Update for Uthinkso w/pics

Uthinkso

Go on....DO IT!!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well its nothing dazzling by any means, but more to serve as a visual yard stick by which to measure my progress. So I figured I'd share with the class.

At present I am down 20lb in six weeks. Need to have BMI checked, thinking of just buying the damn calipers myself so I can check it every four weeks or so. At any rate check my gallery for the two recent pics.

I'm down 2" in my waist and have way more energy. I wish I would have taken one when this whole thing started, but I have still have a LONG way to go. So there will be visual improvments easily.

Comments welcome, and pretty much expected:roflmao: I kill me

-Nick

20 in six weeks. Good job. If your gaining any muscle the BMI might become useless.

20lbs in 6 weeks nice work. Be careful not to go to fast. However at first seems like it does go pretty quickly.

Thanks for the kind words. I'm sure I've just shocked my system and thats what attributes for the massive weight loss. I am getting stronger in my excercises so I'm sure I'm building muscle strength at least. As for mass, I think thats inevitable.

20 lbs is alot. Good job. Sounds like you are losing weight a steady pace. Keep it up.

good job :). yea buying calipers sounds good... i think i'm just going to take some pics pinching my fat. :thinking:

sounds like you are doing well!! :thumb:

Thanks everyone, you all pushed me into the gym. Its up to me to push my ass once I'm there. So I figured I'd post the first pics.

Back