Cemproducts.com

Too late for PCT?

Rep Points

Too late for PCT?

Situation: When I was 18 and a fucking moron I did a cycle of test E and deca for 9 weeks 600mg test, 400mg deca... I had no idea there was such informative forums online untill a couple weeks ago, and the older guys I got the juice from never mentioned anything about PCT... I have a small case of gyno under my nipples and I'm wondering if its worth running some PCT 2 years after the fact... I've read a bunch of posts on reversing GYNO using Letro/Nolvadex... Can you guys give me some advice here as far as if its worth running one, and what kind of dosages to go with? Im 20 and want to get back to my normal test levels and loose the very mild gyno

THANKS a lot

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I always thought the only way to solve gyno is surgery, but I am not the best one to ask about this.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

So you are ~20 years now? It is too late to run pct if your cycle was two years ago. Don't take letro, as the estrogen rebound could make your gyno worse. Why do you think your test levels aren't normal? You should get bloodwork to verify or dismiss that suspicion.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

by now your test levels are returned to normal...if you are worried about that do as Pirate said and get bloodwork.

for your gyno surgery might be your only option.

Rep Points

And take '38' down as your age in your profile
    Let's all join together and SPEAK ENGLISH IN AMERICA.

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by musclepump View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kbm8795 View Post
    Oh, I think Americans understand that the one thing conservatives hate the most is the idea of spending American tax money on Americans. . .in America.

Your tax money is safe. . .in Iraq.
    Total ownage.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by musclepump View Post
    I saw that and for a minute thought this kid must be using his daddy's account.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate! View Post
    So you are ~20 years now? It is too late to run pct if your cycle was two years ago. Don't take letro, as the estrogen rebound could make your gyno worse. Why do you think your test levels aren't normal? You should get bloodwork to verify or dismiss that suspicion.
    Pirate, I've gotten such confliction info on this over the last two weeks. Please read PM I sent to you. I've basically had errect nipples since 1/17 and have exhausted one whole bottle of nolva. I have no hard behind nip at all. I took 2 pins test e 200mg & test prop 50mg and then stopped when these symptoms came on. I've had the novla advice (didn't seem to do much), a-dex (ordered it), and letro (ordered that this morning). Now I keep reading posts by you saying do not use it. I'm not even sure I have gyno or just the beginnings of it, but want to stop it in it's tracks and certainly don't want to do something that makes it rebound even more.

Thanks, Woody

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Hey Woody,

Can you post some pictures?

Check out this link for more info about gyno.

I never suggest letro to men.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG