New technology for working out

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rep Points

New technology for working out

This invention is going to change working out forever...

I was working out 5 days (thinking I was Arnold, over 7 hours a week) on a different muscle group each day like almost everyone else out there. Then a friend of mine that I work with showed me MaxOut body development equipment. To be honest, I quit my job as a division director of a marketing company (Quantified Marketing Group in Heathrow Florida) to com help them develop it.

The basic principals of bodybuilding are (and all of you know this) that you use only about 40% of your muscle potential in each rep. That is because you are lifting only enough weight to tax you on the concentric movement. The eccentric movement (the other 60%) is then WASTED. Well with the MaxOut machines you work 100% of each part of the rep.

For instance when I am squatting my max is 525. So on my way up I am lifting 525 but on the way down I am lifting 600. That is because the bar is attached to a computer controlled pulley system that monitors where I am in my movement and applies help only during the concentric movement. In addition, as you are getting tired, the trainer working with you can “adjust” the amount of help you are getting within the set. So when you are getting tired and can’t lift say the 525, we can adjust that to 475, then 450 and so on. Ensuring in one set complete fatigue/ taxation of the muscle.

Meaning...

Get the most out of each rep.

Spend less time in the gym. Get back 5 to 6 hours a week.

Get more results. Up to 15% more then traditional training over a 3 month period.

Less Chance of getting hurt

More so the machines where created by the Director of Orthopedics at the University of Florida, Dr. Mike MacMillan, and help decrease the chance of injury for one main reason.

Moving heavy weight will still allow for proper form.

Note: For those looking for intense training on the machines it is still possible. 2 days of training plus one of weak point will be more then enough for anyone but the true competitor.

Here is the original video about us:

the web site will be up on Wednesday....

www.maxoutstudio.com

Come check us out. We are looking for people to sponsor as well.

407-647-4750

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

you already posted this shit.
    Optimum Sports Performance

"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, in the experts there are few."
    -Buddha's Little Instruction Book

Rep Points

maby he think we dident read it lol

Lift or Die
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by P-funk View Post
    That would be the first time he spammed us ...

Rep Points

get the hell outta here machines suck to base ur workouton.

Amor Fati

Rep Points

I love how the genius trainers are doing machine bicep curls, talking about lifting once a week and are fat bastards with stick legs.
    "The greatest obstacle to knowledge is not ignorance but the illusion of knowledge." -Barry Marshall, Nobel Laureate

Resident Stoner

Rep Points

Wow...you're just regurgitating ideas that have been around for more than thirty years...go read up on Arthur Jones and the Nautilus machines and study how Casey Viator and Mike Mentzer trained and you'll see that this is nothing new at all...you dont need some high tech machine for this sort of training AT ALL

Rep Points

First you don't use machines you use bars.

I have read how they trained and it is quite similar this has two advantages.

One as you are doing the set, the level of assistance helping you on the concentric movement can be increased without stopping the set. They did not in the least have this capability.

Secondly the way this is set up makes it so you can commit to better form.

Also sorry I double posted it, that was an accident I am not a spammer. That is a copy the owner gave me. I am just a big fan

Rep Points

Also

I was once 6'3 285 and a gear head I had a chostachondrial seperation while I was decline pressing 525. Hurt like a bitch.

I now need 5 iu of some good somatropin for 6 months but, unfortunately don't have $3000 to throw away as I am getting married.

Though on the curl here at maxout which is attached to an olympic bar, we do one set like this

light day
    weight help rep
    165 40 4
    165 60 4
    165 80 4
    165 100 4

heavy day
    weight help rep
    200 80 2
    200 100 2
    200 120 2
    200 140 2

Good old English grit

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by P-funk View Post
    P-funk summed this up quite nicely I think - right now then, moving on?
    I'm 34 - when am I officially an old fart?

Rep Points

Quite the open-minded crew here, Jesus. Interesting info 5FOOter, good luck with it. If those machines are optional, (meaning, you can either do sets with just a single weight the standerd way or use the varying system with the concentric and eccentric) that would be nice in some gym applications.

Amor Fati

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by LoadedBats View Post
    Quite the open-minded crew here, Jesus. Interesting info 5FOOter, good luck with it. If those machines are optional, (meaning, you can either do sets with just a single weight the standerd way or use the varying system with the concentric and eccentric) that would be nice in some gym applications.
    Dude, the guys a fuckin spammer. Join date Feb 2007, and the first 4 and only posts he makes are about some stupid ass machine. He also can't spell for shit, and who used GH for joint rehab?
    "The greatest obstacle to knowledge is not ignorance but the illusion of knowledge." -Barry Marshall, Nobel Laureate

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

OP is a spamming loser. Nobody will buy that piece of shit.
    Fucking Determined!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Yanick View Post
    Dude, the guys a fuckin spammer. Join date Feb 2007, and the first 4 and only posts he makes are about some stupid ass machine. He also can't spell for shit, and who used GH for joint rehab?
    Good points and I agree, I watched the u-tube vid and just thought it was mildly interesting...... let's face it, the magic secrets (work hard & smart with free weights, eat right, rest well)......we already know....just thought the concept was interesting.

Lift or Die
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

What we need around here is not another miracle machine post from a new guy with 1 prior about the same machine ... what we need are a few spam police. If this kind of advertising was deleted as soon as it popped up then it would stop. I hate this kinda shit ... it's like someone walking through my front door and putting their add on my lap. I just wanna knock this guy out. You know ... just a lil quick elbow shot er something. Poink ... and then I'd be happy again.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

You could always report the post.

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BoneCrusher View Post
    What we need around here is not another miracle machine post from a new guy with 1 prior about the same machine ... what we need are a few spam police. If this kind of advertising was deleted as soon as it popped up then it would stop. I hate this kinda shit ... it's like someone walking through my front door and putting their add on my lap. I just wanna knock this guy out. You know ... just a lil quick elbow shot er something. Poink ... and then I'd be happy again.
    dude, lets start beating the shit out of these mofos. I know how to run trace routes. We could go to the ISP and pretend to be the FBI. We could serve them fake papers to turn over the name and address of the spammers. We could then go to their house, and beat the ever loving shit out of them. It would be great. When we are done, we could pen a note to their bleeding face that says: "Paybacks a Bitch!"
    Fucking Determined!

Amor Fati

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by IainDaniel View Post
    You could always report the post.
    I don't even know how to do that.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

See right beside you green light or whatever it is that says you are logged in. There is a report post function. Just click on the one in the offender's that you are reporting.

Rep Points

Things

First I am not spamming that was what the owner gave me about the machines.

Second my doctor Dr. LaJoy gave me the prescription. If you know what a chostachondrial separation is, it is all cartalidge. It is where the rib connects to the sternum. The only thing known to make cartalidge regrow is what ......?

Growth...

In no way am I saying this is a miracle, I should not have said that. But if you can get more gain ( and they have the medical tests to prove it) it is worth it.

Rep Points

Also their is nothing for sale here. No offer no nothing. I just found the stuff, fell in love with it, and am telling people in the industry as a favor to the inventor. The Dr. in the video. If you know the board professional muscle look me up there. I have been there for three years. Ask Big A or Phil Hernon

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 5F00ter View Post
    Also their is nothing for sale here. No offer no nothing. I just found the stuff, fell in love with it, and am telling people in the industry as a favor to the inventor. The Dr. in the video. If you know the board professional muscle look me up there. I have been there for three years. Ask Big A or Phil Hernon
    Well as a favor to the members of our board, please keep the spam to yourself.
    Fucking Determined!

Amor Fati

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 5F00ter View Post
    Second my doctor Dr. LaJoy gave me the prescription. If you know what a chostachondrial separation is, it is all cartalidge. It is where the rib connects to the sternum. The only thing known to make cartalidge regrow is what ......?

Growth...
    I actually didn't know that so thats the first piece of useful information you have provided on this board. Now quit spamming, no one cares about this idiotic 'invention.'

Rep Points

Thinking back

Guys thinking back I came in here a little to boastful and that was my fault. I sounded like a snake oil salesman and their was nothing for sale. Reading it over I did not say what I was looking for. More then anything I was looking for an honest opinion of the stuff. As I said before their is nothing for sale here. If you see the video it is all science.

Is thier science behind this stuff yes. That is what sold me. They did tests at the University of Florida on the football team. The group using the machines working out twice a week compared to the placebo group doing their strength workouts gained 15% more.

Rep Points

And I will not ever post something from some one else again. I am very sorry for that. I am also glad I could give some good information to you Yanik. The injury hurts like a bitch. You here a loud snap like a rubber band and then a really warm fealing. Then it feals like someone is stabbing you in the lung...then well you go to the hospital.

Anyway an apology to yall if you thought I was spamming, I hate that just as much as you do. Good gains to you guys

Rep Points

btw we shud kick his ass. it would be fun. and if he uses that machine as his workout it would be soooooo ez. lol

Rep Points

Danny

You pick a time and a place....

But I am not coming to you...

Orlando, FL

Meet me at Florida Fitness Concepts Gym.

I have been boxing their semi pro for the last 5 years. We would have a lot of fun. You could spend 12 rounds in the ring with me kicking my ass. We can video tape you working me. I will even pay for your hotel room. I have not fought an amateur in a while.

You can even where head gear unless you are a heavy weight. I am 6'3 265.

SHRUG LIKE YOU MEAN IT

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by danny81 View Post
    btw we shud kick his ass. it would be fun. and if he uses that machine as his workout it would be soooooo ez. lol
    Yes because whatever people use in the gym has everything to do with their fighting prowess...
    http://www.getlifting.info

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

lol bro. i box 2 we shud box, but I was thinking more along the lines of a straight up fight but i was juss joking but w.e

Fueled by Testosterone

Rep Points

I've actually read about machines like this before. It sounds like a good idea, but I don't think it's going to revolutionize working out or anything.
    The only time it's bad to feel the burn is when you're peeing...

CowPimp Likes Iron - My Journal
    1RM Videos

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast