• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Did anyone listen to Howard Stern today?

fletcher6490

I like money
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Howard had Artimus Pyle, the original drummer for Lynyrd Skynyrd on his show today and wow, what a story. He was talking about how he survived the infamous plane crash that killed Ronnie Van Zant and other Skynyrd band mates. I can't believe the things this guy went through. This guys dad and wifes dad both died in plane crashes and he was also in a helicopter crash when he was in the military. What the fuck are the odds on that shit happening?

None of you bitches listened to him yesterday or know anything about Artimus Pyle. It's a pretty amazing story.

Oh yeah, Lynyrd Skynyrd fucking rocks too.

I missed it, I would like to listen to it.
Maybe it's on U-Tube.

Yes, I heard it. His life was definatly very interesting. The plane crash story was crazy. What a great interview.

Nope I missed that interview.

I just wait for hot chicks to go on the sybian, and then listen :D

Yes, I heard it. His life was definatly very interesting. The plane crash story was crazy. What a great interview.

Probably one of the best I've heard on satellite. It was just amazing all the shit he lived through. For example; after the plane crashed and he was all messed up he walked a mile through some farmland to get help. Once he finally made it to a farmhouse a young kid thought he was bad news and ended up shooting him in the shoulder. Could you imagine surviving a plane crash, then getting shot a few hours afterwards and still living? Crazy, crazy shit.

Yeah some chick that wanted her tits felt up cause she is changing her implants from saline to silicon.

I would like to see what she looked like, cause her voice made it seem like she was pretty rough looking.

Yeah some chick that wanted her tits felt up cause she is changing her implants from saline to silicon.

I would like to see what she looked like, cause her voice made it seem like she was pretty rough looking.

Ya, I agree. I think she sounded a bit wasted also. It's good to see Artie back to his old self again.

IML Gear Cream!
Damn I haven't been listening in awhile :(

This guys dad and wifes dad both died in plane crashes and he was also in a helicopter crash when he was in the military. What the fuck are the odds on that shit happening?

Under the circumstances I'd say about 100%.:shrug:

Atrimus pyle on Howard Stern

Fletcher6490,
Just in the interest of accuracy, Artimus Pyle was not the original Lynyrd Skynyrd drummer.
Bob Burns was in the band from the beginning in 1964, then in 1971 he left and was replaced by Rickey Medlocke, who left in 1972, and was replaced by the returning Bob Burns.
Medlocke rejoined the band in '73, giving them two drummers, but left shortly after.
In '75 Bob Burns leaves and is then replaced by Artimus Pyle who will remain with the band until their final breakup in '78 or '79.
From there, the surviving members without Pyle from the Rossington-Collins band.
From www.LynyrdSkynyrd.com:
Thought you'd like to know.

Hmmm hopefully that makes it onto HowardTV OnDemand. I have that but I don't have the sat. radio. Sounds interesting.

i saw Lynyrd Skynyrd in concert before they broke up. ya, i'm that old. n for the record i'd rather puke up my liver than listen to howard stern.

Back