• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Adventure racing

sawheet

JB'Os THONG
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just did my first adventure race yesterday, it was cool. Anyone else here ever do those?

Can't say I have. I did do Outward Bound training. Always thought adventure racing was really cool.
So how far, how long and what was the race like.
Details!

It was a short one , 2 mile trail run, 6 mountain bike then you had to carry one guy for about 200 yards to a canoe , mile canoe, carry guy again, rock climb then done

Sounds like a blast. How'd you do? When's the next one for you? Where you in a team or individual?

3 man team we finished 5 out of fourteen, we were all virgins in adventure racing but we all have raced mountain bikes before. i hate running but i can deal. i live in florida so there are several per year to choose from. i am going to do a 24 hour one in october i think, as long as it does not interfere with my climbing.

Sawheet, congrats on that race! Sounds pretty damn fun.

I'm am doing my first mountain bike racing this summer. :)

cool!!, I love those one only problem one mistake and you are cheese

i did my first Adventure race this year. It was really little only 20 miles, (7 run 10bike 3kyak) It was fun! We got first out of our category, and 11th out of about 45 teams!!

Back