• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Snow Day!

Doublebase

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Who else took off today for the snow? Northeast peoples question.

My school originally had only a 2 hour delay but my professor e-mailed me with class cancellation thank god. I was supposed to have an exam. How much snow you getting in Philly? It's mostly straight ice here. The ground isn't even completely covered yet.

My university cancelled today. :)

My school originally had only a 2 hour delay but my professor e-mailed me with class cancellation thank god. I was supposed to have an exam. How much snow you getting in Philly? It's mostly straight ice here. The ground isn't even completely covered yet.

Yo, what school are you at in Boston?

I have a home office. :( so I can never technically have a snow day

Only a couple inches so far, but the ice is what is causing the cancellations. Supposedly western cities like Worcester and Springfield are expecting a foot.

I have never had a snow day in my life. :(

Ah the storm just is ending here this AM We got just about a foot. Tack on Temps about 5 F and feeling like -5 F with the windchill.

IML Gear Cream!
I just got back in my cruiser after directing traffic for three hors while UI put up a new pole. All this because some chinese lady decided that she would just scrape a patch of ice off her windshield the size of a softball. What a moron. But, I bet she could fix my computer if it crashed. It's like snow falls and people lose the ability to think straight. ;)

Ah the storm just is ending here this AM We got just about a foot. Tack on Temps about 5 F and feeling like -5 F with the windchill.

You're supposed to be used to those temps.

All the local schools are closed here too. I was given permission to take a snow day but then found out the darling boyfriend sent me flowers to work so I came in to get them :) Awwwww. We got dumped on here in the last 24 hours though..you guys are getting it now!

All the local schools are closed here too. I was given permission to take a snow day but then found out the darling boyfriend sent me flowers to work so I came in to get them :) Awwwww. We got dumped on here in the last 24 hours though..you guys are getting it now!

1198021706_l.jpg

Snow days suck. Just means you have to work harder on your day off. :mad:

It's like snow falls and people lose the ability to think straight. ;)

That is incorrect...For the most part, most never truly think straight. The snow just makes it more obvious.

What it has snowed recently in the Norheast?I guess I haven't heard anything about it.

Mostly freezing rain here in Maryland... But I got the day off here too. Just woke up in fact :thumb:

How much snow did you guys get?

I'd say 8 inches, it if drifted more in some areas. The sleet is what called the snowday I think. Packed snow/sleet on the roads.

Back home I got atleast I foot I hear, plus more coming down.

This is like the first big storm for western mass, and it isn't even that big.

I can remember years ago getting several 2 foot + storms.

I'd say 8 inches, it if drifted more in some areas. The sleet is what called the snowday I think. Packed snow/sleet on the roads.

Back home I got atleast I foot I hear, plus more coming down.

Come on fufu. You know you want to. Get the snowboard. Head for the nearest hill, build a kicker if you have to. You know you want to.

Come on fufu. You know you want to. Get the snowboard. Head for the nearest hill, build a kicker if you have to. You know you want to.

I found it's easier to tie a rope to the rear of a truck and snowboard off that. That is if they plow where you are like they plow were I am (very bad). Just remember, if trouble comes, let go of the rope!

Early release yesterday, snow dya today, already called it off for tomorrow. Sad thign is, I have to work on snow days b/c I'm an aftercare counselor at a school.

I found it's easier to tie a rope to the rear of a truck and snowboard off that. That is if they plow where you are like they plow were I am (very bad). Just remember, if trouble comes, let go of the rope!

I'm liking the sound of that. Like wakeboarding......on snow.
A skidoo would be even better to hang off.

Back