Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

My Dillema Help me please!!

Rep Points

My Dillema Help me please!!

So i got myself a little dillema. Basically all my life I've ate very unhealthy, but I was never overweight, I was always a athlete so I guess it balanced it out. For the past 5 years I've been 6'0'' and between 175-190 lbs.

Now comes the point in my life where my knees gave out on me so I had to stop being an athlete, not completely but just not an everyday kind.

Now I want to start lifting weights again and kind of build up some muscle, but around the waist and the gut, as well as those "love handles" are kind of massive, as if I'm the guy who sits at McDonalds all day.

My dillema is I want to get rid of that gut, the extra fat around my waist, and those darn love handles, so people tell me I should just diet to lose weight, but I want to work out and build muscle so ppl tell me to eat more.

So do I eat more or eat less with dieting. It's too confusing for a new comer like me. Can Anyone help me out.

Rep Points

no, its not confusing.

you know it is a dellima, so you need to choose. but its not a good idea to choose both unless you are really patient.

stickies help a lot.

Rep Points

just lift and do tons of running, and eata lot

Rep Points

Read stickies. Post your stats. Ignore all posts w/o correct grammar.
    You guys are going to lose. You might as well just cheer for me, because Boston isn’t winning in Boston for the season opener. I’m sorry. " - Gilbert Arenas

I bike to work.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dontsurfonmytur View Post
    tons of running,
    I guess you missed the part where he said, "my knees gave out on me."

Rep Points