IronMag Research Chems

Test Enanthate

View Poll Results: How many times a week?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1x

7 33.33%
  • 2x

14 66.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Test Enanthate

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Test Enanthate

What's better, 1 injection a week or 2? And why?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbm8795 View Post
    Oh, I think Americans understand that the one thing conservatives hate the most is the idea of spending American tax money on Americans. . .in America.

Your tax money is safe. . .in Iraq.
    Total ownage.

Rep Points

Depends on the dose. When I was doing 3 and 400 a week, I just did one. At 500 and above, two. For me, it's mostly the pain of a 500mg Test E shot. Ouuucchhhh
    Let's all join together and SPEAK ENGLISH IN AMERICA.

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

The shot itself doesn't hurt for me. It's the next 6 days afterwards that do.
    Oh, I think Americans understand that the one thing conservatives hate the most is the idea of spending American tax money on Americans. . .in America.

Total ownage.

Rep Points

That's what I'm referring to. The needle isn't painful, just an annoyance, but injecting 500mg of Test E at once sounds like hell for a month.

Rep Points

I usually pin once a week, but I use 1000mgs so I split it up into 2 shots, but on the same day, I don't worry about blood levels bring more stable with 2 shots a week, I such a long ester I think once a week is fine. I never saw much of a difference.

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by The big guy View Post
    I usually pin once a week, but I use 1000mgs so I split it up into 2 shots, but on the same day, I don't worry about blood levels bring more stable with 2 shots a week, I such a long ester I think once a week is fine. I never saw much of a difference.
    What do you do to control blood preasure @ 1000 mgs a week?

Total ownage.

Rep Points

I take Cycle support, it is a good supp and some Hawthorne berry and Celery extract if needed, but my blood pressure get just a touch higher not to bad its my HDL and LDL I have to watch, which the Cycle support helps with that to, but in addition I take Fish oil caps 9 to 12 a day and Niacin 1500mgs a day, I will get blood work done in about 1 to 2 weeks. My cycle ended 3 weeks ago..

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by The big guy View Post
    I take Cycle support, it is a good supp and some Hawthorne berry and Celery extract if needed, but my blood pressure get just a touch higher not to bad its my HDL and LDL I have to watch, which the Cycle support helps with that to, but in addition I take Fish oil caps 9 to 12 a day and Niacin 1500mgs a day, I will get blood work done in about 1 to 2 weeks. My cycle ended 3 weeks ago..
    I'm not sure how accurate my blood preasure monitor is. It fits wayy to tight. Maybe I need to get a smaller one because sometimes readings are all over the place.

I take 2 servings of cycle support a day, muti vitamin, potassium, 15 fish oils, sometimes aspirin.

What effect does Niacin have?

Total ownage.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigDyl View Post
    I'm not sure how accurate my blood preasure monitor is. It fits wayy to tight. Maybe I need to get a smaller one because sometimes readings are all over the place.

I take 2 servings of cycle support a day, muti vitamin, potassium, 15 fish oils, sometimes aspirin.

What effect does Niacin have?
    It raises your good cholesterol and helps lower your triglycerides.

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

The only 3 things I can find that have an effect on blood preasure are Hawthorn Berry, Celery Seed Extract, and Fish Oils to thin the blood (or aspirin)

It's hard for me to believe these things have THAT much of an effect.

Total ownage.

Dookie

Rep Points

I'm not sure why you don't think stable test levels are important? Even at an 11 day half life, your levels will be all over the place. There's a calculator out there that really shows you how drastic the levels change. It might change your mind.

Dookie

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigDyl View Post
    The only 3 things I can find that have an effect on blood preasure are Hawthorn Berry, Celery Seed Extract, and Fish Oils to thin the blood (or aspirin)

It's hard for me to believe these things have THAT much of an effect.
    When I had severe Hypertension my doc said potassium was extremely important in reducing BP.

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by largepkg View Post
    When I had severe Hypertension my doc said potassium was extremely important in reducing BP.
    How much potassium a day?

Total ownage.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by largepkg View Post
    I'm not sure why you don't think stable test levels are important? Even at an 11 day half life, your levels will be all over the place. There's a calculator out there that really shows you how drastic the levels change. It might change your mind.
    I have seen that calc and I don't know how accurate it is, and I'm 43 soon to be 44 sad to say lol, I have been using gear for over 20 years and I have not seen a dramatic difference between 1 shot a week or 2, actually I have not seen a difference at all in my gains, but that is me u can be different. I all use is long esters I'm old school that way and I am not into being a pin cushion with the short..lol

Rep Points

I've always done my Test once a week and never had problems. I prefer minimal pinning

primeau

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by musclepump View Post
    That's what I'm referring to. The needle isn't painful, just an annoyance, but injecting 500mg of Test E at once sounds like hell for a month.
    I ran 600mg in one dose (3cc) for my second cycle...it never hurt that bad, but everyone is different.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lnvanry View Post
    I ran 600mg in one dose (3cc) for my second cycle...it never hurt that bad, but everyone is different.

Are you sure it was real?

primeau

Rep Points

Are you sure it was real?
    yeah...I'm sure

I had great results with it...and little water gain as well even when stacked with 40mg of dbol.

My only negative side the whole time was some minor shrinkage...and that rebounded quickly during PCT...I do have a small receeding hairline that is prolly genetic, but I wonder sometimes.

TEAM AY

Rep Points

When I was using gear I liked 2 injections a week of Test E. I was weird in that I actually looked forward to injecting. It depended on the site, how sore it got. Quads were the worst, delts got slightly sore, and glutes not at all. Sounds like most of you guys are using test with high BA. Even prop didn't get me that sore, but I mixed it with small amounts of deca, so maybe that was why.

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lnvanry View Post
    yeah...I'm sure

I had great results with it...and little water gain as well even when stacked with 40mg of dbol.

My only negative side the whole time was some minor shrinkage...and that rebounded quickly during PCT...I do have a small receeding hairline that is prolly genetic, but I wonder sometimes.
    I've been keeping an eye on my hair. I have fina and spiro on hand in case it decides to start falling out.

Total ownage.

Rep Points

Hair problems are predominantly genetic. If you don't have the genetic prowess to go bald, you're good to go.

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Hair problems are predominantly genetic. If you don't have the genetic prowess to go bald, you're good to go.
    I honestly don't know if I do or not.

Total ownage.

Rep Points

I was doing twice...next time only going to do once....IMO if you are cycling for 10 weeks or more its not as important to do 2x a week.

Rep Points

Depends on the dose. When I was doing 3 and 400 a week, I just did one. At 500 and above, two.
    i would not be able to vote either way bc i do both and will continue to use both at different times. i'm not too hot on shooting more than 2cc at a time no matter how smooth the product... i'd much rather reduce the # of days between shots starting at 7 to 6 to 5, etc.
    Last edited by 19-chief; 02-28-2007 at 08:44 AM.
    Information that the character 19-chief presents is totally fictitious in nature and is presented for role playing purposes only. The opinions presented do not encourage the use of illegal substances nor take the place of professional medical advice.

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I've recently switched to 2x a week.

Rather it's 1 shot every 4 days as pirate recommended.

Total ownage.

the true playboy

Rep Points

if u could pin 7 days a week that would be the best, i personally have no problem pinning everyday and believe more pinning the better in terms of stable levels, with fast esters more important and less with long esters, but still once a week causes levels to be too unstable IMO, twice a week for e-cyp would be fine once i think isnt enough
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke8395

But, I've been with girls that had saggy chests and boring butts and they still had no personality. Those girls are usually really bitter. I think they realize they are useless.

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kicka19 View Post
    if u could pin 7 days a week that would be the best, i personally have no problem pinning everyday and believe more pinning the better in terms of stable levels, with fast esters more important and less with long esters, but still once a week causes levels to be too unstable IMO, twice a week for e-cyp would be fine once i think isnt enough
    I'm using test-e. 250mg every 4 days.

Total ownage.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDevil View Post
    When I was using gear I liked 2 injections a week of Test E. I was weird in that I actually looked forward to injecting. It depended on the site, how sore it got. Quads were the worst, delts got slightly sore, and glutes not at all. Sounds like most of you guys are using test with high BA. Even prop didn't get me that sore, but I mixed it with small amounts of deca, so maybe that was why.
    If I remember correctly, you used one of the best for gear. That had alot to do with it. Too bad he is not around anymore.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    If I remember correctly, you used one of the best for gear. That had alot to do with it. Too bad he is not around anymore.
    Oh come on, spill the beans. Who?!?!

Maybe in a PM?

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Oh come on, spill the beans. Who?!?!

Maybe in a PM?

Total ownage.