• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cheat Meal Question

r0dxx

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Few questions here...

Well I'm just curious right now I'm on a slow cut...and past 3-4 weeks I haven't cheated. I usually do a weekly Friday night cheat...

I'm wondering does it really make any difference cheat meal or not? I wanted to see if I could get that much more "ripped" by not cheating at all. But then I'm wondering if it really makes any significant difference. The weird thing is I never really need a cheat meal, but I usually just do it to get out with friends, and be social, or if I'm just lazy or no food around, etc.

So if I do a weekly cheat meal will it have any effect on anything be it bulk, cut, or maintenance...Like I can go months without one, if it really gives me that "edge", but does it? How do you guys feel about it, anyone have any experience?

Also what do you guys consider meals that are semi-healthy, but you have out...are these cheats? or just 1/2 cheats lol?

For example, I go to these places sometimes:

http://www.chickenkitchen.com/index.htm <- what do you guys think about this place, and what would you order?

http://www.pollotropical.com/

If I go to these places are they considered cheats?

And when I cheat on a weekly basis (to hang out with friends) does it matter the quantity I eat / or what I eat?

If your that worried, then just be mindful when you have a cheat meal and order something semi-healthy. But honestly, a cheat meal once a week is good for mental health and if kept under control, won't have that much of a negative effect on your training.

I've never noticed much of a difference. But I will not even have a cheat meal a lot of times anymore. I have not had one in about a month now, but I'm thinking of going to KFC today... :thumb:

I try to have one at least once a week when I'm cutting. I'm not preparing for a contest or anything, just cutting to see my overall symmetry (I really don't know if I spelled that correctly) anyway,, I eat a meal, I don't worry about it being healthy, I just eat what I'm craving, have a couple drinks...... then I'm done.

It seems the day after the cheat meal for me, anyway, I look leaner than before. But, then again my cut is consistantly a high protein, lower carb, lower fat diet.

apply the 90/10 rule and you will be fine.

I believe it entails having 90% of one's diet being "clean" and then other 10A% being tastey num nums.

I believe it entails having 90% of one's diet being "clean" and then other 10A% being tastey num nums.

exactly.

take the number of meals you eat in a week.......say you eat 4 meals a day x 7 days = 28 total meals. 90% of those meals need to be perfect and then the other 10% can be a little more relaxed (this doesn't mean a shit fest though).

So, 10% of 28 is 2.8.

Basically, you are allowed to loosen up on 2-3 meals per week.

exactly.

take the number of meals you eat in a week.......say you eat 4 meals a day x 7 days = 28 total meals. 90% of those meals need to be perfect and then the other 10% can be a little more relaxed (this doesn't mean a shit fest though).

So, 10% of 28 is 2.8.

Oh shit, thanks for that. So I guess I am doing good at 1 meal a week.

IML Gear Cream!
exactly.

So, 10% of 28 is 2.8.

You eat shit for breakfast?

OK I guess I'm cheating every week!!! 1 cheat meal a week is 98/2

But I'm going to make it a good one!!:rocker:

OK I guess I'm cheating every week!!! 1 cheat meal a week is 98/2

But I'm going to make it a good one!!:rocker:

Heh, I had to make myself enjoy my cheat meal yesterday...I hate how I go through an entire week just salivating over my upcoming cheat meal...and I don't even want to finish it when it arrives! :(

Oh well, good thing I guess :)

I just looked at the pics. We dont have that over here in Australia. Anyway i'd get chicken and a salad.

Back