• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Beer Appreciation Thread...

Dale Mabry

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What could a site dedicated to health and fitness use more?

Right now I am having an Otter Creek ESB. It's ok for the style, but not a fan.

Coming up is the Blanche Chambly by Unibroue...

I am a Bud product fan. Being from St.Louis I have to!

Ouch, sorry to hear that, but at 25 I would expect nothing more....I mean less.

I am partial to a good Smithwicks.

Regular sammy is pretty good.

Blanche De Chambly....Very different for a wheat/white. I likes, one of the weaker Unibroue brews. Still, I am jamming to T-Hip, playing Dreamcast, and having a brew...Who can complain?

Yeah a pretty fruity taste. I like the witbeers

Marcy: But unlike Evolution, I'm not letting you off the hook Al. Now can you tell me what a woman's body has to do with selling beer?

Al: All right, number one - if it wasn't for beer, there would be at least three people who probably wouldn't be married - Me, Jefferson, and probably...Lisa Marie Presley. Number two - since men buy beer, advertisers have to cater to what we want. And hold on to your corncob pipe - we like pretty women. Pretty women sell beer, ugly women sell tennis rackets. Pretty women - cars; ugly women - minivans. Pretty women make us buy beer, and ugly women make us drink beer!

Man you should so be canadian Dale. Listening to Tragically hip and drinking Canadian beer HAHA

IML Gear Cream!
Creemore springs is a regular in my household.

Homer Simpson:

Beer... Now there's a temporary solution.

What other Unibroue brews have you tried well other then la fin du monde?

Any recommendations??

Of the ones I have tried...

Ephemerie was interesting, kinda liked it

Terrible will slap the balls off ya, and Maudite is good

Didn't really like 10 or 11

I've had Don De Dieu, and Trois Pistoles, but I'd be damned if I wasn't about 10 into the night before I tried them so I have no idea if they were good. All the Unibroue beers have a similar taste other than Epehmerie.

Labatt Blue and Pete's Wicked Ale for me boys. And when they are a buck I don't mind MGD or Miller Lite.

What does making love in a boat and American beer have in common.
THey are both fucking close to water.

I am a Bud product fan. Being from St.Louis I have to!
:hair:

Is that piss or beer? I haven't figured that out yet.

I don't think I have had a bud in 15 years....... :barf:

Well then Jodi you dont know what your missin. I do like Budweiser products alot. Then again its the only thing we drink around here. Its not to often others drink anything else. I got a buddy who drinks Stag and a bunch of others drink Keystone.

Case of Pyramid SnowCap Ale my gf won for me at her Christmas party last week....@ 7.0% alc., I likey....nice taste too...

Case of Pyramid SnowCap Ale my gf won for me at her Christmas party last week....@ 7.0% alc., I likey....nice taste too...

I had that in a mix pack, that was a very good beer. The IPA was good too, the rest sucked, though.

IML Gear Cream!
I've posted in other Beer threads about MagicHat and DoubleBag....good stuff. I like Molson too.

Oooooo but some of the best stuff I have had was a portuguese beer called "Superbock".

What does making love in a boat and American beer have in common.
THey are both fucking close to water.

Hey wait....at 20 years of age its totally illegal for you to participate here.....:roflmao:

Well then Jodi you dont know what your missin. I do like Budweiser products alot. Then again its the only thing we drink around here. Its not to often others drink anything else. I got a buddy who drinks Stag and a bunch of others drink Keystone.
I'd kill myself :)

I've posted in other Beer threads about MagicHat and DoubleBag....

I like Magic Hat Feast of Fools and Long Trail Blackberry Wheat. Used to be a fan of Magic Hat #9, but that shit tastes nothing like it used to now that it is mass-produced.

Yeah but you drink bud. :p

The funny thing about that is every bar around here it is easily the most bought beer. Hell the only thing they have on draft here is bud. Your lucky to have a selection of 5 beers in the whole bar. Have to drink what we got.:nerd:

Back