• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Zone

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
For those of you who have participated in a sport, have you ever entered "The Zone"?

I'm an avid deck hockey player (organized street hockey on a rink). I've probably played a few thousand games since 1987 or so. I've entered The Zone maybe three times. Everything around you slows down...other players slow down, you feel faster and stronger than everyone else, and you feel like you can not be stopped. Everyone needs to feel that invincibility at some point. It's one of the reasons you play.

The last time I was in The Zone, I scored four goals. I was pissed becuase I should have scored eight.

Last edited:
Yep. Played college baseball and I went on a 2 week stretch where I hit about 500. I never struck out and alot of the times I did get out I hit the ball right on the money. Best feeling in the world, ok ok well second best!

I get this same feeling right when I'm about to make a solid tackle. Everything slows down, my shoulders bunch, my legs drive, and my face leads into the throat. It's a hard feeling to beat. Almost like you're God, and the person in front of you ( or maybe a baseball or hockey puck? ) is your's to toy with.

I was in the zone in football like 10 times. I couldn't drop a pass, and couldn't be covered. Luckily for the other teams our quarterback was 5'6" and couldn't throw for shit, so my caches were held to 0. :)

I was playing tennis last night and won like 10 net points in a row on the approach or first shot at net, and last Friday I probably lost a total of 10 points in 90 minutes.

I get in the zone when I am not thinking, once my brain gets involved I am fucked.

Yes, I have been in the zone when playing hockey, and training in MMA.

I remember one particular time I was so in the zone, I remember it so vividly. I had a song in my head and It motivated me and gave me this ungodly confidence I never felt before, I wasn't nervous and i knew exactly what to do. I remember scoring a goal, then taking the following faceoff at center ice, winning the faceoff the exact same way as before (off my backhand, to my defensemen) and scoring the same exact goal THREE times in a row. Back to back to back. I ended up with 7 or 8 points that game

Also, more recently when I was training jiu jitsu, I tapped everyone in my class in a row, 3 times each, with 1 one of two moves. Armbar trying to pass my guard, or triangle trying to pass my guard. I knew I was going to tap them before we even started. Pull guard, they try to pass, Armbar. Pull guard, they try to pass, triangle. Pull guard, they try to pass, miss triangle, snatch armbar. Pull guard, they try to pass, miss the first armbar, slap on a different armbar. Pull guard, sweep them to mount, they try to defend, armbar. Pull guard, sweep to mount, they try to defend, transition into a triangle. My guard was unstoppable that day.

Yes, I have been in the zone when playing hockey, and training in MMA.

I remember one particular time I was so in the zone, I remember it so vividly. I had a song in my head and It motivated me and gave me this ungodly confidence I never felt before, I wasn't nervous and i knew exactly what to do. I remember scoring a goal, then taking the following faceoff at center ice, winning the faceoff the exact same way as before (off my backhand, to my defensemen) and scoring the same exact goal THREE times in a row. Back to back to back. I ended up with 7 or 8 points that game

Also, more recently when I was training jiu jitsu, I tapped everyone in my class in a row, 3 times each, with 1 one of two moves. Armbar trying to pass my guard, or triangle trying to pass my guard. I knew I was going to tap them before we even started. Pull guard, they try to pass, Armbar. Pull guard, they try to pass, triangle. Pull guard, they try to pass, miss triangle, snatch armbar. Pull guard, they try to pass, miss the first armbar, slap on a different armbar. Pull guard, sweep them to mount, they try to defend, armbar. Pull guard, sweep to mount, they try to defend, transition into a triangle. My guard was unstoppable that day.

You dominated those chumps...

cosmo.jpg

Been in the zone several times in football, basketball, track, golf, dirtbike racing, fighting, writing and many other things even been in the zone lifting weights...

Lately I seem to be in the zone all the time...but I think we refer to that as zoning out really and not being in the zone...

There's nothing like the zone though. In football you feel super powerful no one can get between you and the QB, you know where the ball is going before it leaves the QB's hands and your there to pick it off and then no one can run as fast as you your stride is like a racing horse you just gallop worry free to the end zone 88 yards away usually you'd be winded but for some reason it doesn't effect you...

Basketball you can't miss a shot, swish, swish, swish "Give me the rock I'm in the ZOOONNNNE baby!"...

Track it's just you and empty track ahead legs feel like they are pulling the finnish line towards you, you're just standing in one spot...

Dirt bike racing is where you are in the groove like a train on the tracks all you gotta do is keep the throttle open you don't even hear the sound of your own bike all you can think is "This is too easy!"

In a fight you can read every telepathed move your opponent is about to make you dominate his cranium, mentally and physically as you pound him so hard his contacts fly across the room...

Writing, well thats where I feel most comfortable in the zone and am able to replicate it more often...

Then there is weightlifting when you feel like gravity was just a myth, the burn was gone before it came if you didn't know better you would lift until you fainted from exhaustion, but that would be hours from now...ah but the zone last's for a few hours after anyway as you stand in the shower feeliong like you could take over the world...you feel like you just shot up with heroin and LSD the lights are so bright, your mind is so clear you feel like you just had the best orgasm of your entire life...

Yeah I've been in The Zone

I think Albob told me he was in the zone once, the combat zone during the Civil War that is...

Back