Where would YOU go if single...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    grrrrrr

Rep Points

Where would YOU go if single...

Well, clearly I'm not going on a CRUISE! LOL

I have a credit on American Airlines that expires soon. My BF had the same credit, so I thought we'd go somewhere maybe. But...clearly that's not going to be happening.

So....

I think I'm just going to hop on a plane and go somewhere.

Where would you go if alone?

I'm thinking New York. At least east. I live in Cali. I normally would prefer to vacation somewhere warm and sandy. But, alone...that's not so much fun. I'm thinking somewhere historic. I've never traveled much.

I'd LOVE to go to Mexico...but don't think it's wise alone.

Those 'last minute' deals are what I'm looking at. I'll just look the week before...see what's available...and take off.

What about passports? What if there's a great deal out of the country? I should look into a passport now, huh?

Any travelers?

Any dreamers?

Thoughts???
    Life is a process of becoming, a combination of states we have to go through. Where people fail is that they wish to elect a state and remain in it. This is a kind of death.
    ~Anais Nin

Rep Points

Yeah, you have to get a passport to leave the country, I think you already know this.
    If you went to mexico I like Guanajuato. Not to touristy, nice weather, altitude is higher.

UNLEASH THE BEAST
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Even though you don't have any pics up, I'd say come to VA. My address is ............
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain...

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I would go on an old beat/jazz tour in New York, probably spend a lot of time at the Lion's Den and hit Jazz clubs every night....
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

Yuppie

Rep Points

Why not go somewhere you haven't been but have a friend or friends at that you may not have seen for a while?

grrrrrr

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Nate K View Post
    Yeah, you have to get a passport to leave the country, I think you already know this.
    If you went to mexico I like Guanajuato. Not to touristy, nice weather, altitude is higher.
    can you get by without speaking spanish???
    Life is a process of becoming, a combination of states we have to go through. Where people fail is that they wish to elect a state and remain in it. This is a kind of death.
    ~Anais Nin

grrrrrr

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maniclion View Post
    I would go on an old beat/jazz tour in New York, probably spend a lot of time at the Lion's Den and hit Jazz clubs every night....
    oh...that's a good idea. never thought of that. actually, never heard of it.

then i'd be with a group of people, huh?

that might be cool...especially for evenings.

wait~ did you mean an actual 'tour'? or were you saying you'd make your own 'tour' so-to-speak?
    ~Anais Nin

SHRUG LIKE YOU MEAN IT

Rep Points

Ive always wanted to go to Sweden, if only to experience the constant night time.
    http://www.getlifting.info

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Smartass anthropologist
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gazhole View Post
    Ive always wanted to go to Sweden, if only to experience the constant night time.
    .....and no thoughts of the stunning blond beauties that inhabit the country????????

grrrrrr

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco32 View Post
    Even though you don't have any pics up, I'd say come to VA. My address is ............
    I've sent few pics out to those who have asked... bikini shots.

I don't think they were very happy with what they saw....
    ~Anais Nin

grrrrrr

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KentDog View Post
    Why not go somewhere you haven't been but have a friend or friends at that you may not have seen for a while?
    Friends are almost all in Texas/Louisiana. I was there last year.

That's a good idea though. It would help on the hotel bill.

I was looking at hotels in NYC last nite...YIKES $$$$$$$ Way worse than Cali.
    ~Anais Nin

SHRUG LIKE YOU MEAN IT

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by goob View Post
    .....and no thoughts of the stunning blond beauties that inhabit the country????????
    I cant see them if its dark all the time :P.
    http://www.getlifting.info

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

grrrrrr

Rep Points

I started thining about Washington DC...and taking my son (almost 10).
    ~Anais Nin

Smartass anthropologist
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I cant see them if its dark all the time :P.
    That's only the very north. Norway's much the same. Tromso in the far north is the suicide capital of Europe (I think), it is either 12months of 24 hour daylight or 24 hour darkness. Don't fancy that. I'll stick to the stunners in Stockholm.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

http://www.goalaskatours.com/wintera...ernlights.html

Choose from a variety of Northern Lights Tour Packages in Alaska and Northern Canada and find out why the First Nation People named the Aurora " The Pathway to Heaven ".

Alaska for a northern lights tour.

you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

UNLEASH THE BEAST
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I lived in Sweden for awhile. Constant nightime is cool, but the Midnight sun is even cooler!
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain...

UNLEASH THE BEAST
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lioness View Post
    I've sent few pics out to those who have asked... bikini shots.

I don't think they were very happy with what they saw....
    LOL, I doubt that.

Former Fat Girl
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Cool question! I'm very adventurous and would go just about anywhere. I'm the queen of going to dinner, movies, etc by myself Although I lived there for several years, if I was single, I would venture to Vegas for a little fun Instead, the boy and I are planning a trip for Olympia this year.
    Completed:
    Indianapolis Mini Marathon 2004 and 2005
    Valparaiso Mini Marathon 2006
    Chicago Marathon 2004 and 2006

www.myspace.com/fitness_runner

Rep Points

The netherlands and smoke myself retarded and then head to belgium and drink my self retarded and then go to the czech republic and do both. I have heard IRAQ is nice this time of year and the gov has some program where they send you there for a year and pay all your expenses. Might be fun

grrrrrr

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post

Choose from a variety of Northern Lights Tour Packages in Alaska and Northern Canada and find out why the First Nation People named the Aurora " The Pathway to Heaven ".

OH MY GOODNESS.

I'm going to look into that...
    ~Anais Nin

Yuppie

Rep Points

Friends are almost all in Texas/Louisiana. I was there last year.
    Old college buddies perhaps?

Yuppie

Rep Points

I started thining about Washington DC...and taking my son (almost 10).
    The nightlife in downtown Washington D.C. is wonderful. A lot of restaurants. The traffic is horrible thru downtown so make sure you park and then walk around. If you're going to see the monuments you will need to drive, but make sure you plan your route around the downtown area.

I don't know if your son is (or if you are) into rollercoasters, but the Six Flags in New Jersey is amazing. It's by far my favorite theme park. Not too far from D.C..

Yuppie

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post

This looks amazing. A friend of mine recently went on a cruise to Alaska and really enjoyed it. I have also seen an episode of bikini destinations exploring Alaska and the scenary is spectacular! (not just the models )

UNLEASH THE BEAST
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

The nightlife in downtown Washington D.C. is wonderful. A lot of restaurants. The traffic is horrible thru downtown so make sure you park and then walk around. If you're going to see the monuments you will need to drive, but make sure you plan your route around the downtown area.

I don't know if your son is (or if you are) into rollercoasters, but the Six Flags in New Jersey is amazing. It's by far my favorite theme park. Not too far from D.C..
    Screw parking around here. Take a cab. My wife drives into DC but I refuse to. Taxi all the way!!!!1

grrrrrr

Rep Points

Old college buddies perhaps?
    I went to high school and college in Louisiana.

I moved to California.

Everybody else stayed in the south! I could go stay with any of them...I get invites alot.

We'd end up hanging out...having a mini reunion...it would be nice...laid back.

I just thought I wanted to do something really different. A new experience. I'm sort of getting scared now...but excited too.
    ~Anais Nin

Rep Points

take a cruise to mexico cheap and fun. Or fly down to Cabo

grrrrrr

Rep Points

I'll probably have to skip the nightlife. I like going out on a date...or a group (if I'm really in the mood...not often). I get painfully shy...wouldn't enjoy going out at night by myself.

Hmmmm...more to think about.

I LOVE rollercoasters!!!!!!!!
    ~Anais Nin

grrrrrr

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by NordicNacho View Post
    take a cruise to mexico cheap and fun. Or fly down to Cabo
    If I had someone going with me...this would be my 1st choice! I've always wanted to go down there!

My hairdresser would do it!!!! She'd take off to mexico...meet guys...go have a ball. Not really for me. But her stories are entertaining!
    ~Anais Nin

grrrrrr

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco32 View Post
    LOL, I doubt that.
    ahhhhh. the pictures weren't of me!!!!

big fat chick!!!
    ~Anais Nin

grrrrrr

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerlynn View Post
    Cool question! I'm very adventurous and would go just about anywhere. I'm the queen of going to dinner, movies, etc by myself Although I lived there for several years, if I was single, I would venture to Vegas for a little fun Instead, the boy and I are planning a trip for Olympia this year.
    Oh...you are MUCH braver than I....

I can drive to Vegas from here. Even so...not alone. Good for you brave lady!
    ~Anais Nin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast